Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Your kiddin right..do I look like ive got all fcukin day trying to get in touch with you.. Answer the phone ..- Four Months for Uberwensch
Four months....brilliant...- Dedicate a Song to Someone
To all the quit train guys........wink.... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phaJXp_zMYM#- chicks or sticks
- I Can Do This has Seven Months of Freedom
Well done...keep marchin- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
What do the film's ...The Sixth Sense and The Titanic have in common ? Icey dead people..- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
A guy says to his new girlfriend... Since I first laid eyes on you... I've wanted to make love to you badly... !!well !! ..she replies...you have succeeded...- chicks or sticks
- The neighborhood Cafe
You and the family have a fabulous holiday in Cyprus son...you have so earned this rest...xx- Wednesday 3rd August 2016
Will I smoke today.?...NOPE !!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-18..I like this game- chicks or sticks
- Babe of the Day
Boo would have done it for free too- Hi everyone. New member here.
Never give up..giving up.. Not everyone can do cold turkey...there are patches,gum,sprays.chantix... All roads lead to Rome..just find the best way for you... Your kids will love you for it..and be proud ...my adult kids did...- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Hi everyone. New member here.
How are you both doing today ? Come along and tell us how you are feeling..- Tuesday 2nd August 2016
I pledge not to smoke today NOPE.!!!- The neighborhood Cafe
Ya I thought the guys rig..was pretty good too..oh ya and the hob was OK..- chicks or sticks
-11..drier than yours..lol..all's good.- chicks or sticks
-11..hi boo..good weekend ? - Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF