Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

baffled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by baffled

  1. Jeni, I hope you are really working that bikini! Enjoy the lido deck. Congratulations on 1 year!!!!
  2. With all that is/still going on in your life LB, you have kept the quit. You are strong. Congratulations on 2 months!
  3. Hi HM. I like the new name. I still love that pic.
  4. Hey Betsy -- glad you came!
  5. Hi DD, so happy to see you.
  6. Hi Jackie. Glad you are here. You are doing so well!
  7. I am glad you are here Evelyn. You can really do this. Please trust in NOPE. It does work.
  8. YAAAAY Petra!
  9. Joe, glad you are here. As you know, I am a big muscle car fan.
  10. hahaha. alright alright alright. Man I love his southern drawl. My favorite saying.
  11. Yay Comrade is here. I am going to search for Aine now.
  12. Hi Ladybug. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I figured you were going to get a PM to come over here and I am so glad you did!
  13. I can't remember which app I had. My understanding is that the deep damage to the lungs takes a bit longer to recover. Every day they get better though. That's all I need to know.
  14. I'd vote for Saint Nancy!
  15. Way to GO! Congratulations!
  16. Wow

    baffled replied to Gemzee's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Hey Gemzee! Good to see you.
  17. Good morning Dianna.
  18. Hi

    baffled replied to BAT's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Loved the roadrunner! Hey WYE!
  19. Hey Jenny. I never knew all that. Glad you're here. Hey, do you guys get shirts that say "staff" on the back. That would be cool!
  20. Jenny, you are a real person???? It may take a bit for the fish image to leave my brain ....
  21. Hello Holski. Good to see you.
  22. Hi Doreen, it is great to see you here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.