Everything posted by beacon
-
Not sure if this is an SOS
What do you think we are all doing here? We want to help people quit :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Happy Birthday Chrispy
- SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2015
- chicks or sticks
- FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2015
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 15 October NOPE
Nope
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- WEDNESDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2015
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
-
When did it happen for you?
For me the intense terrible craving faded away day by day . I remember feeling some what better after a month.at least then I could reasonably relax in my living room. But ithen I craved individual cigs, like the morning cig, the after work reward cig, the lunch cigs. One by one they went away over months. The in the car craves lasted for more than a year. Not craves really but the desire. I developed a gum habit while driving. Now there are no craves, just stupid wistful thoughts every now and then. These are followed by the thought of me smoking one and choking to death.
- TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2015
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Omg i will never hire you again! Why pretend to know how to fix something if it is not your thing?
-
People are rubbish - so I've bought a dog :)
Yey! :) so happy for you and him! :) :) :)
- chicks or sticks