Everything posted by beacon
-
Social Smoking
I know a married couple who both were smoking and both were sneaking around behind each others' backs smoking secretly. Anyway, at keast you have someone good to kiss :)
-
The Smoke Whisper
It is amazing how addictive nicotine is! I wonder if people who quit drinking or doing drugs still have whispers. Any way, for us, you know that first cig would taste nasty and make us feel so bad that we had thrown away our quits
- Petra
- FRIDAY 2ND OCTOBER 2015
- THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2015
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
My weight loss progress
You are doing great!! I know from experience that losing big amounts of weight can be great but weird too. You have to get used to a new identity
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
-
WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2015
Nope
- Sonic is one year free! A POLL
-
Can someone help me please?????
Ps cute fluffy kitty :)
-
Can someone help me please?????
I use photobucket too
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
SONIC HITS ONE YEAR!
Super Sonic, wooo hoooo! Happy One Year my friend! I am soooooo happy for you ! :)
- chicks or sticks
- Tuesday 29 September NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2015