Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  3. I am here in Jordan where you can still smoke every where. Someone smoked a cig in the spa! Gross
  4. Happy Birthday Colleen! :) meow
  5. Nope from Petra n jordan
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  7. Yey! I am n israel and there are so many homeless cats here. :(
  8. Lie: if i try to quit, i will be so crazy I will not be able to function. I need to lock myself away while i go through it. Truth. I quit and went about my normal routine without flipping out.
  9. Happy Birthday DD! :)
  10. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  11. Thanks Marti. I am in Israel right now. Lots of smokers. Luckily my thoughts when I see them are PU rather than wanting to smoke. The way I see it, any one who is smoking now is going to have to quit. We are already quit and have already gone through the fire. I will never go through that again so no need to have a puff and awaken the demon.
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  16. Nice! :). Ready for the holidays!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.