Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  2. You are doing good Cookie. Keep going ! :)
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Thanks :) I am trying to play and do laundry and cleaning
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    YEY!!!! :D :D :P :P :P :P :P
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  9. Ross how beautiful!!! I love wood too. I love the chest and crib. A classic
  10. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  14. What's going on? I have been wondering if there is a baby yet?
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  16. Hi Cookie. My mother has been living with stage 4 lung cancer for about two years now. I quit shortly after we found out. I had been smoking since I was in my teens, more than 30 years. It was terrible in the beginning because I was going with her to the drs and chemo and smoking outside the cancer area. I am quit for more than two years now and I can tell you that the suffering in the beginning is worth it. You will get to a point where you don't want to smoke any more at all. I wish you all the best with your quit and I am very sorry about your loss. If you can, may I suggest to go lightly on the drinking in the beginning? I waited for a few months before I went out and on the first time I did not drink a lot. I was very careful not to get too drunk during the first year so that I always had some control. Now I am fine with it but this was a challenge for me personally.
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  20. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  21. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  22. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  23. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  24. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  25. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.