Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  4. I suspect Day 3 is not great for most new quitters. If I recall, I felt like I was melting and I was sooo dizzy. I wore a patch too. You know in the beginning it is best to do whatever it takes to get by without smoking. I;m proud of you! Keep it up
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  6. Joe, I am glad you are ok. Some of the new jeeps are very nice!!Treat yourself
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  9. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  10. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. So teeny tiny and cute!!!! :)
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =3
  15. beacon replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Evelyn, I hope you are okay and someone safe. Let us know what's up
  16. beacon replied to buMbLeB's topic in Socializing
    Hi Mike
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 Run Free's on the :Lido Deck!!!
  18. Sad news and I am sorry for this. Good for you pursuing so they can help another person
  19. Run Free, Congratulations my friend!! Welcome to the LIDO!!! Very happy for you! :D :D :D :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.