Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. -17
  2. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Candy
  3. beacon replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Tpbm is married.
  4. Krispy creme donuts
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  6. Jess, congratulations! Excellent! :) :) :)
  7. Marti! One year already? :) you did it with style and grace! Congratulations!
  8. me

    beacon replied to bakon's topic in Celebrations!
    Great job Bakon. Probably saved more money at today's prices.
  9. nope
  10. only in the summer
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Batgirl cute avatar
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. Oh Marti, the horror of it. See if you can get your sisters to do it.why do you have to do everything. If you can get them to do it. A relief for you from these strong strong feelings. :( ..... this has nothing to do with smoking or nonsmoking. Keep this quit golden, your present, your gift, to you, your triumph, your excellent achievement.
  14. Hell yea Jackie! One month warrior! :) :) :)
  15. Gabby, Happy Nine Months! Glad to see you are doing well. Thanks for being here. :) :) :)
  16. beacon commented on Chrysalis's blog entry in Chrysalis' Blog
    Other than not having craves, and being happy that I quit, there is no revelation. I am seeing better skin, more lung power, other physical changes for the better. I am still the same but I don't smoke. I am heavier and quicker to anger or crying. But I can't figure out if this is from the nonsmoking , menopause or general malaise. Maybe the nonsmoking reveals some emotions that finally can be dealt with. I am going through a mid life crisis myself and maybe it is intensified by giving up my last crutch in a pattern of other things I gave up over time.,
  17. beacon commented on larklibby's blog entry in NOPE
    Great. You are doing the right things
  18. beacon replied to ...'s topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Not sure but this helped me. At least it made me fall asleep http://youtu.be/5dbvckNVbK4
  19. beacon commented on Chrysalis's blog entry in Chrysalis' Blog
    I am here for you. Pm me any time. I will try to come back and comment tommorow too.
  20. How is it going
  21. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  22. I would be glad to help if needed. How are you doing now
  23. Ricki, I am 51 spent alot of time smoking, drinking, etc. thought that now is a good time to quit smoking, drink only occasionally, eat better, etc. There is not an unlimited amount of time. I want to enjoy the money I have been saving for later years
  24. Oh and ps welcome! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.