Everything posted by beazel
-
Mr. Titwank Is 2 Years Quit Today!!
Congratulations on 2 years!!!
-
Nicotine Gum
Don't have much else to add to the good advice already given. Use whatever you need to help you along the way. Welcome back!!
-
Future Focused!
Life does have a way of throwing a bunch of crap at us at any given moment. There never seems to be a right time to quit smoking. I do hope you can get the panic attacks under control, but as far as the quit is concerned...I have found that I have panic attacks whether I smoke or not. Since this is not your first run on this board, I hope you will lean on us as much as possible - you know how much everyone is rooting for you. You can do this!!
- A-Z Occupations Game
-
Post a Song you Like
Missing George, Tom & Roy today.........
-
DaveH Arrives on the Lido Deck Today!!
Way to go Dave!!!! It's been great being on this journey with you!!
-
Jack1664 is 8 Months Quit Today
Congratulations Jack on 8 months!
-
Navel Gazing at 4 Months
Great post Jo! Thank you for telling your story.
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
And out came a food voucher for Mr. & Mrs. Jillar I put in a mason jar
- ZYX Fictional Characters + Pictures
- Phrase Connect Game
-
Use My Word
Did you see that hot guy wink at me? Charity
- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Every single Saturday
- Change A Letter Game
- Word Association Game
- Linked Words Game
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- chicks or sticks
- Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Clouds under really early sunrise EMAIL- Tyme2B is 3 Months Quit Today!!
Congratulations on 3 months!- Non Smoking Bunnies
So happy to have this thread again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Haiku Thursday
Nice weather today Tomorrow will bring more snow It will simply melt- Good Friday 30th March 2018
nope- Phrase Connect Game
You have to walk on egg shells around her