Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  2. -10
  3. Shocking!!
  4. I've asked for a fitbit for Christmas...can't wait!!
  5. Awwww, I hope she is getting better!
  6. Kristin, the people who relapse after a long time think they can have just one. They have just been abstaining...they still believe that smoking has some positive benefits. Some type of stressful situation comes along, and they forget they are a puff away from a pack a day. Smoking is not fun...it is just satisfying an addiction. Ask people who say they enjoy smoking and that everyone dies of something if they are going to recommend their children take it up. One puff is too much and 1000 cartons are not enough. I promise you faithfully that it will get better!!
  7. I am embarrassed when I think of how rude I was sometimes...
  8. Hope you have something very special planned, Renee...6 months is a huge milestone!!!
  9. Way to go, Geri!! You are doing great!
  10. I'm with you...third time is a charm...step up every time. He is a keeper..but... Can I sit next to you on the bus? :wub:
  11. So glad we can agree to disagree! :)
  12. Oh, Chrys...of course all divorce is sad...but sometimes it helps to laugh when you are all cried out? Sonic started the thread and said he likes cake...so we put up funny pictures. I would never celebrate a divorce, but I think you took this too seriously...why not just ignore rather than correct? Only my opinion...
  13. SOS

    Nancy replied to Sonic's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Wonderful news, Gabby...thank you for the update. I hope he has a sore head in more than one place!
  14. Nancy replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    You brought him home???
  15. Beth, we will be holding you in our thoughts and prayers. Just think how good you are going to feel when all this is done!!!
  16. SOS

    Nancy replied to Sonic's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Gabby, I just bumped a thread for you in the Quit Smoking Discussions forum...
  17. :help: for Gabby
  18. SOS

    Nancy replied to Sonic's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Oh, Gabby! You don't want to throw away your over 5 month quit!! You know it will not fix anything...just wait it out, the feeling will pass. (((Gabby)))
  19. So happy for you, Kristin!! Three weeks is wonderful!!1
  20. Blessings on your big day, Evelyn! NOPE
  21. Tracey, I am so happy for you!! One year is a huge accomplishment, and you have certainly kept us entertained along the way. You are a lovely, delightful person and QT definitely would not be the same without you. Be sure to tell us how you are celebrating! Welcome to the Lido!!
  22. overcoming...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.