Everything posted by Nancy
-
Counting it down for our Chrysalis!!!
- 26 March NOPE
No smoking for me, today!- Does anyone have a nope tattoo?
On the inside it says...Not One Puff Ever and One Puff Away from a Pack a Day- Counting it down for our Chrysalis!!!
Three days left to the Lido Deck!! So exciting!- Hello. My name is Barb, and I'm a nicotine addict
Fabulous, Babs...you are such an inspiration!!- Withdrawl Problem
I am so relieved to hear this...I'm not a physician, but reintroducing nicotine to your body after almost two months quit seemed like a very bad idea. Why waken the sleeping monster?- 25 March NOPE
Good morning! NOPE for me!- Does anyone have a nope tattoo?
Nope, but I do have a bracelet...- starting over
Laura, good to see you back. None of us are any less addicted or any stronger than you are. Please just make up your mind that there are no circumstances in which you will smoke. No excuses...you do not smoke!- Sandar has 8 months WHEEHAA!
Sandy, so very happy for you. You had a bumpy start, but are now having a wonderful quit! You made up your mind and you got it done. Thanks for the inspiration you provide!- Mike, buddy... you're over a week!
Well done, Mike...stay with us this time!!- To Bakon and all tough love ex-smokers!
So happy for you, Evelyn...and so glad you realize everyone is trying to help!- Babs !!!!
You absolutely look fabulous, Babs...you should be very, very proud.- Guess who is awesome....
Thanks to whoever cleaned up the bus...it is looking really good! Time for a road trip!!- 5 months tomorrow!
So happy to hear how well you are doing Rowly! This is the forever quit, for sure!!- 22 March NOPE
- Evelyn lets Celebrate your 3 months, even thought your ticker is a wee bit wacky!
Well done, Evelyn! Three months is fantastic!- Football
- Quickly followed by Ricki M....two weeks to...
So happy for you Ricki! Two weeks is a wonderful accomplishment!- Larkibby has two weeks
Well done, Karl! You should be very proud!- Hi QTers!
Woo Hoo! Great to hear from you, Holly!- RUNFREE has hit 3 months!!!
So happy for you, RF! Hope you have a huge celebration planned...three months is fabulous milestone!- Baby your No Good
When your body's had enough of me And I'm laying flat out on the floor When you think I've loved you all I can I'm gonna love you a little bit more- March 20 Nope
- seven two seven has seven
- 26 March NOPE