Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Still winning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Still winning

  1. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Don't cross nerd girls - those chicks are bad ass :wub:
  2. That caffeine will affect you differently now. Maybe swop and change between regular and decaf coffee? Other then that, keep marching. You are healing beautifully and take the win of sleep if it comes, all good news. You're doing so great. xx
  3. Smoking can mask a whole lotta of stuff. I had some issues, I know others did too. But there is no reason to go back to smoking to mask it - now you just need help and advice to cope with that stuff better. You'll get there, don't give yourself any excuses. Side effects from quitting for me today, more money, this beer tastes awesome, I smell nice, the scented candle I just lit is the only thing frangrencing my home etc etc. NOTHING good comes of smoking, yes it can mask some stuff but we need to know about our health issues and deal with them individually as otherwise we are letting our whole body down. Much love and strength. x
  4. Awww I'm excited for you both. He's lovely for a tough guy :wub:
  5. I cuking hate it when you're chattin chattin to someone on the phone and realize you're going on about utter shite. And you tell yourself - stfu - and can't stop... meh, apparently i'm a conversational moron now fcuks sake
  6. Hahahaha, troublemaker!
  7. I just want to sleep for one fcuking night without a kid trying to stealth mode into my bed, or wake me at stupid o bloody clock with a film on, or a cat throwing up! I miss sleep. I love all these guys but they are driving me batshit crazy!
  8. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  9. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  10. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  11. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Don't be pulling that hey you... :)
  12. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  13. It's cause some of us are clever mate :)
  14. I too changed up my morning routine. I started to shower straight away rather then my usual tea and cig option. Then I'd opt for radio and cleaning the kitchen rather then sitting in front of the tv and smoking. I found I needed a complete change! Weirdly, I still wipe down all the kitchen surfaces every morning now I think of it, over 3 years on :) I also had a straw which I sucked air through when the craves got strong (for the car mainly). Hope that helps. It's all about creating a new set of better habits and gradually the old reminders simply die off. x
  15. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  16. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  17. Funny thing is those hard days are often followed by an easy run for a day or two. You gain ground through the tough craves because you believe even more, that you can do it. This foot, that foot some days my friend but it's all good. x
  18. The guy I'm seeing smokes and even though never indoors, it's always present on the clothes. Funny how we never noticed!
  19. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Nope...
  20. Fake news lol
  21. Aww I'm sorry to hear this my lovely. Wish I were closer so I could help. Sending healing! Hope it mends promptly and with no drama. xx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.