Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- Random thoughts...
How would you know when your pen is running out of invisible ink?- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Saturday 6th April 2024
Nope!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- 7 years post quit cravings
I agree that what you said about getting the new puppy possibly triggering those thoughts/cravings. Now that you realize what's likely happening, you're probably safe from it bothering you much further. Just goes to show why we must always remain on guard against something weird like that cropping up long after we quit. I have heard of people who've lost their quits after 10 years or more. Likely something similar happened and they were seduced into thinking they could have just one? NOPE!- There was a 4.8 earthquake in the NYC area!!!
That's unnerving when something like that comes out of nowhere! Glad you & your stuff are OK. I got notification through one of my online news feeds about it. You certainly don't expect earthquakes on the east coast usually; west coast for sure but not NYC/N.J.- chicks or sticks
- Post a Song you Like
I'll take a pic but I've been having issues uploading pics from my phone to my laptop lately. Not sure why but it seems to only be uploading certain photos - weird. We'll see ....- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Post a Song you Like
Yes; I'm in the total eclipse zone. @Mac#23 should be also. Should be total for about 3-4 minutes and partial for a spread of about 2 hours in total. Still a crap shoot as to what the weather will be that day (sun or cloud). In Niagara Falls they're expecting over a million people. It'll be a zoo there. I'm not going anywhere on Monday. I'll sit on my back porch & watch it. I can even BBQ some goodies & have a cold beer while the event takes place! One weird thing I read is that when the eclipse is total, cows will lay on the ground and any bees that haven't made it back to their hives will fall to the ground during the total eclipse because they need light to navigate back to their hives. Who'd have thought?- chicks or sticks
- Post a Song you Like
In honour of the coming Eclipse April 8th 2024 ...- chicks or sticks
- Friday 5th April 2024
- chicks or sticks
- Mac#23 is Four Years Smoke Free Today!!!
- chicks or sticks
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..