Everything posted by sharonsiff
-
BONFIRE!!!
9,848 to add....
-
Stupid things that smokers say
52 times a year I would say "I'll quit this coming Monday"
-
Triple digits and bigger pants
Congratulations on tripe digits Julie! Mind it could be worse, you pants size could be triple digits...silver lining and all that jazz..lol ;)
-
The Chimp Paradox, The Mind Management Programme.
I didn't sadly Stu will youtube it though.
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Shit for dipping....
-
Post a Song you Like
Glorious sunshine here in Essex, feels like Spain...que the fabulous Gyspy Kings... http://youtu.be/oNgSeJzLJFc
-
Help Needed
For sure;) I dance better if flat shoes so will get cracking sorting out a Jimmy Osmond costume. Rofl.... This reminded me of your theme, came on my mp3 today...Classic Soozie...classic!
-
Ask a member!
Lol...sounds like fun;)
-
Bit of a wobble
Good stuff Soozie ;)
-
Post a Song you Like
Our Lucy played me this today, not a bad version for a modern band. She loves it!
-
Help Needed
You know what Soozie, if I won the lottery before your party I would love to hop on a plane as this bash your throwing sounds epic! I can't wait to see pictures of the buffet, the costumes and the dance moves. Might do a 70's for my 50th you know, you've given me the buzz of it now.
-
Post a Song you Like
Lol...can you imagine if he had kids who passed on head lice...oh I shouldn't laugh...;)
-
The Chimp Paradox, The Mind Management Programme.
Just got in, read this, turned on the tv. Missed the dressing room coverage :( Fingers crossed SP will have got Ronnie in the right frame of mind.
-
Broadcasting live from my new motor home
Wow...how exciting TAC just think of the sights you will see. I look forward to pictures.
-
Post a Song you Like
Sun's out, Bank holiday Monday...beach hut day (at last ;) )
-
Help Needed
I would add trifle and pink blancmange...;)
-
Good morning everyone
Sue....this is fabulous news! Enjoy your fry up, enjoy your make-up and mostly enjoy the peace of mind you have ;) made up for you xx
-
Easy Peasy ish
Good stuff Sarah, that's the spirit ;) Yes...turning down the power level on spicy food was a must for me too..lol and Yorkie chocolate, now it tastes like cheap crap? Try one....tell me if it tastes strange to you too ;)
-
Yesterday I wanted to smoke. I really, REALLY wanted to smoke.
Good one, you did good ;) Don't mess with Christina :)
-
One Day At A Time
Don't be sorry Amy, no doubt folk can remember that being them at one time I know I can. Good idea about writing stuff down you know Amy. It can clear your head and act as a reminder/commitment. You sound torn about whether you want to quit or smoke, I can remember being that way, write out a list of why you want to quit and then a list of the stumbling blocks that's getting in the way. It might help you see on paper what's what as your mind must be spinning.
-
LucyThai - Our Newest Member, Welcome!
Hi Lucy, and welcome....beautiful name, same as my daughter's ;)
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Bird shit all over my car, bloody everywhere. Looks like every bird in Great Oakley has used my red car as a bloody bullseye. pissed off to be honest, only cleaned it Friday. A job for Lee ;)
-
Looks Just Like You
I did a double take when I first popped the video..thought, it's Julie!...lol...bonny lass for sure.
-
Bad Grandpa
For sure....it's just so wrong, but so right...he, he, he ;)
-
The Chimp Paradox, The Mind Management Programme.
I would say yes, and for me it has been life changing tbh. I feel far more comfortable in my thinking, understand myself a hell of a lot more. My husband and teenage daughter are reading it too....I'm a fan for sure.