Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. How are you now ?
  2. Soon you will once again know what real relief feels like. It is a great relief ! :) You know too much now to go back to slavery. gnaw your chains away. remember things change, you won't feel bad always.
  3. you are not stupid for feeling anything, Tiffany. You are fighting the very serious addiction to nicotine, like we all did. Hold your resolve, it does get better. Right now you are in the throes of the biggest mind fcuk I know, it is addiction. This feeling will pass. Go scream it out somewhere. Breathe breathe breathe. You have no reason to give up on your quit.
  4. This is very cool, Tiff. We do make it harder on ourselves and we needn't. Coming around to that insight is a giant step forward. Good for you ! It's a lesson we can use for other situations, as well. Day 9 for you and a growing pile of cash. Hold on to your resolve. Smoking is not in your equation.
  5. Thoughts to you and your family, Nancy. Big changes. All love to you. S
  6. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 hello darling smoke free creatures :)
  7. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
  9. I worry about not hearing from you...of course, this might well mean you are up and running free. But, if not and if you are hitting the wall or having a hard time please know, you are not alone. I hit a wall after pushing a new broom wore itself out. It was then that I had to gather my wits and start changing. Please, let us know what is happening with you and know we are on your side, we know a lot about quitting nicotine. Love, S
  10. Hi Beautiful Mami, I am glad you can be home gestating. Gestate on ! You will get your body back but, for now you are a vessel for boy child. Have fun. Be Free in your mind and spirit. You are a beautiful Human. Love, S p.s Sleep is for sissies. :P
  11. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 I love keeping sticks on edge....knowing their slaughter is impending. delicious.
  12. Thinking about you, D. Please let us know what is happening. You can give us good news or bad, just know we are available.
  13. I posted Two Wees for you..and am having a belly laugh after Doreen pointed this out. (of course, I meant Two Weeks) Very funny. Hopefully, many more free wee-s for you ! I'm leaving it because it puts some humor in this crazy game. Your Ally, S
  14. where y'at bebe ? thinking about you and remembering it was not easy peasy for me until I decided it had to be easy peasy, clear and clean. Then it was just counting the dosh and the days. S
  15. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 wow. the numbers haven't been this big in a long time.
  16. CONGRATULATIONS SKILLFULABBOT SEVEN KEYS FOR SEVEN MONTHS Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry, "7 Seconds"
  17. ~ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ON YOUR TWO WEEKS OF FREEDOM~ You have planned and executed a brilliant path to freedom, D. Thank you for sharing it with us.
  18. "irritated at not feeling normal." normal is boring. go have some fun in your altered state. do something or try something, taste something you have never tried before. ~"I also seem to have more time to do things" ~". Not sure why as smoking never really stopped me from doing anything." ~"However, it seems I am more productive." One of the above statements is a lie. Glad you are not going for cigarettes. Go for Ice Cream (but not Bluebell) Be as cranky as you can be...get righteously cranky for a while. a night of Pure Cranky...no breaks. Loud cranky, jumping crazy cranky. Crank Out ! Wear your cranky out and have a nice bath. Go to sleep. Tomorrow will be different and better.
  19. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2. I think The Cheater is mustering his troops, Chicks best be on guard. Sticks talking Uprising while Chicks withhold the coup de gras. The Honest and Beautiful Chicks have yet to show much Mercy but, they do not gloat. There is that. :D
  20. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 while I was lurking around last night on bakon's anny, he was down here playing with himself, or by himself or, both. I think he won both times. :P He was overheard in the Stick Winning Streak Thread, "I feel it coming in the air tonite...."
  21. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Bigger O Hiya Joe :D are you here to salvage what is left of the Sticks ? It has not gone well for them, poor dears.
  22. your Hiatus to include an idoneous immersion in a frothy Atlantic, I hope. or should it be idoneous immersion into a frothy Atlantic ? would this to change were you to only immerse your toes ?
  23. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 rotten luck, bakon isn't here to translate, eh scouser !
  24. How is your Sunday, Tiffany ? How long are your craves ? Are they getting less intense ? What are you doing to get through them ? How are you dealing with your triggers ? What are your Rewards ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.