Everything posted by Sazerac
-
Trimming fat off bakon.
LOL, Sirius. Everything is tastier with rubbed bacon. oh, oh dear never mind. I have an ample Rump Roast if you care to carve. Tastier than sinew. Is is true there is a certain weight the world must maintain or will be thrown off orbit ? Therefore, when someone looses, I gain. I loose, others gain ?
- chicks or sticks
-
I'm coming back.....
Great news about coming back, about quitting smoking, Tiff. "I don't have the time" "I don't have the energy" These are convenient excuses from the voice of an addict and they are Lies. Get right with yourself, get real about your addiction. Start replacing lies and denial with truth and encouragement, be kind to yourself. p.s. twitter and fbook are available if QTrain central is down.
- chicks or sticks
-
It's national kitty day
- chicks or sticks
-14 well, hold on...it won't be a wet one like you get with Boo. :P- Minilisa & Quitter2016 Please Call Home
- chicks or sticks
-12 if we keep going this way, Doreen. YOU get the big O !- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Jumped back on the train
Helooo DID it this time, You are doing Great. What a lovely talisman from your brother-in-law ! I love your plans...staying clear of alcohol for a while is very, very smart. Have a great hike tomorrow, your dogs will love you being smoke free too ! So glad you are checking in. :D S- chicks or sticks
-6 Hi Doreen. :) hope everybody stays smoke free this weekend.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- It's national kitty day
Did you know that ***** (as in The Owl and the ***** cat) is edited OUT (as in censored) but, boxshitters is OK ? Hardly seems fair to Felines.- chicks or sticks
- Daisy ! A Woman Who Went To Alaska
I've been listening to this all week and thinking about you. What you think ? A Woman Who Went To Alaska- chicks or sticks
wrong wrong wrong. just another trick from sticks to make them more attractive. Easy, now to hold our ground. huh ? -17 p.s. I will ship eye bleach when needed.- chicks or sticks
Is that what you do with Jerky ? Does it feel real good ? Does it satisfy ? Is it sanitary ? Is it SAFE ? -15- 19th wedding anniversary for Jimmy and Quitta !
Congratulations Jimmy and Quitta Happy 19th Anniversary !- A-Z of Splendiferous Words
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-13 poor, poor sticks, limp sticks, cracked and broken sticks, not very stick like sticks at all lately :(- Jumped back on the train
Scouring autos and clothes and lungs will keep you a busy woman with no time for smokes ! Glad you have some Joy planned for the weekend. You are going to be amazed at your new lung capacity, they start their healing so quickly and the tiredness will soon pass. In the meantime, take luscious naps when you can. Don't Forget To Reward Yourself as this re-trains your brain to signal what rewards and pleasure are all about. Nicotine hijacks that capacity. - chicks or sticks