Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's national kitty day

Featured Replies

Did you know that ***** (as in The Owl and the ***** cat)  is edited OUT (as in censored)

but, boxshitters is OK ?

Hardly seems fair to Felines.

I miss my Kitty

She moved when I moved, Bagheera, she was one hell of a cat... attituede !!! Oh I still love her. 

 

bagheera.jpg

It doesn't hurt, she has a nicer life, she was a touchy bitchy kitty :P well I was touchy and bitchy too so now she lives with an elderly copple with a teen boy, who are experienced in 'special needs cats;. 

What can I say we were both 'special needs' :P ROFL

Cat related, very funny 

 

SOOOO Bagheera in character and appearence...

 

 

Three in a row; hilarious...

 

 

Isn't this Sgt. Barney and Bakon, yep I recognised them

Did you know that ***** (as in The Owl and the ***** cat)  is edited OUT (as in censored)

 

Censorship...it's a slippery slope.  

cat_blurred.jpg

Dummest day of year Made for window lickers

Dummest day of year Made for window lickers

 

Hey don't insult the cats yeh!!!

National Colonoscopy Day sounds like more fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.