Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Marti, You saved yourself from smoking, there were just cheerleaders with you cheering you on!
  2. 1,196 :P
  3. picture
  4. avatar
  5. interesting
  6. an
  7. is
  8. That
  9. Julie
  10. Got to the gym early, did the rowing machine 3 sets, then spin class. Talked to instructor about spin shoes :)
  11. It's great to see you! Hope you are well :)
  12. Doreen I hope you feel better and soon! Hot water with lemon juice and honey is good for colds like yours :)
  13. 15
  14. Colleen replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  15. Colleen posted a topic in Socializing
    New avatar? You are looking rather different these days... :)
  16. Colleen replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    pears Chinese food or Mexican food
  17. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:04 PM So, I took an intended leave of absence from the board. Aside from the fact that this board may have been a lifesaver for me - I've missed reading and posting. It's been 3.5 months now, each day is a victory to me. I'm going to be honest here. The past month has been difficult. The urge to smoke has been unbelievably intense. Coupled with some depression due to weight gain, it's definitely been a struggle. I've gained 30 lbs. I know I am better off as a non-smoker - this and pride that I have made it thus far is what keeps me going. I have a nasty sinus infection which complicates things. I remind myself I quit during a sinus infection and I can remain quit through one. Sorry for the ramble.
  19. Colleen replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Just click the chat button, no further invitation necessary ;) Go on, it won't hurt you...
  20. Colleen replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Chat is open :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.