Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Yesterday spin class. Today worked upper body, did one ab machine and one leg machine, then treadmill walking fast for 20 minutes.
  2. I use the Gelish line and most of the time do them myself. I love the gel/shellac type of polish for a dozen different reasons. We start with the fact that there is no sitting around waiting for them to dry, then there is the fact that your nails are made stronger and they don't chip. They last for 2 weeks too. There is a bit of a learning curve if you do them yourself, but it is so worth it.
  3. Marti try to find something you like to do. I started cycling when I first quit. Now, I do it at the gym and do weight machines there too. I hated exercise, now I get antsy when I can't get to the gym.
  4. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  5. 20!
  6. Huge Congratulations Jen! One year is amazing and you are quite the inspiration!
  7. Congrats Beth! Glad that you quit!
  8. Congratulations Lace! Two months is pretty special!
  9. Colleen replied to Tink's topic in Games
    soup
  10. 18 Good Morning
  11. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  12. Colleen commented on Colleen's blog entry in Colleen's Blog
    The scary part about COPD, it's sneaky. It waits patiently in the background and shows up when you least expect it. My grandmother was diagnosed 35 years after she quit.
  13. 13
  14. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  15. Thanks Beacon! I need to find another gym I think? Need spin classses, they complete me lol
  16. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10 What did I miss here today?
  17. Last night, was orange chicken, white rice and broccoli. Tonight I made tortellini with sauce and salad. I didn't eat that though, I had lemon pepper grilled chicken over salad.
  18. Pip, They definitely live up to the hype! First off, I noticed my feet did not hurt, in fact, once I got going I did not notice my feet at all. I did not have to worry about the straps loosening up or me slipping out of them. They also allow you to work your muscles much better. Before the shoes, I don't think my calf muscles got much of a workout. I am starting a new job the day after tomorrow, and don't think I can take a class until Saturday. I think my spin class withdrawal has already started :(
  19. Very proud of you Amy!
  20. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  21. It's nice to see you Amy! About that quit, there is never going to be a better time to quit. Not once you finish the book, not ever. The best time to quit is right now. Myself, I prefer quitting at bedtime because your withdrawal starts while you are sleeping. How about today? Is there anything we can do to get you over this hump?
  22. (((((Evelyn)))))
  23. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 Go back to sleep :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.