Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. go for it!!!! you deserve it :good3: :beach:
  2. very beautiful family you have there Joe! Glad you are a non smoking grandpop!! :)
  3. Sharon...my heart goes out to you and your daughter. But I'm a firm believer that children who are faced with challenges and overcome them, grow up to be strong individuals. With a mum like you...being so supportive and giving her tools to work with...I'm confident she will be better than fine. Xo
  4. 6 months is fantastic Rachael!! You are such a wonderful asset to this community!
  5. fantastic!!
  6. colleen!! 11 months already?????? woo hoo!! get ready for a count down to celebrate!!
  7. 1 month is amazing! welcome to freedom!
  8. great job Stu!!!
  9. Gem is rockin her quit!!! woo hoo!!
  10. great job Laura! :yahoo: :girl_crazy: :tender: :girl_in_love: :sun_bespectacled:
  11. Awwwwww. Beth....that was so sweet!! So glad you took the leap and jumped on the train. You have a huge heart and we are lucky to have you. :) Love this post!
  12. Lol. I did!!! I was hoping to see pics from those who haven't shared yet. :)
  13. It's Thursday!! Lets see more! :)
  14. Yea..call me stupid. I've been called worse. Personally I think we are all a little wacky. . We all used to stick rolled up little cancer sticks in our mouths and light them on fire every 20 minutes or so. Right there....that's a little indication that there may be something off.
  15. Ladybug......real life happens and we get busy. Just please keep in mind, your quit is still young. If you find yourself in trouble....please please...PLEASE remember that the Quit Train is here for you always. Do not hesitate. Protect that quit!!! That's top priority!!
  16. Oh the bargaining.....I think smokers make great lawyers. Haha. I remember, whatever the bargain was....the cigarette was always my reward. Crazy
  17. I don't see any piercings so......what piercings did this guy see?
  18. Yes amber!!! So happy for you and your baby. :) Congrats on your engagement!
  19. she's ok....they diagnosed her with gastritis...thankfully, nothing serious. Full liquid diet and a few days rest...she'll be good as new, Thanks ladies!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.