Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. I am really sad that you are going through this, Kate, but I'm also glad you keep committing to Not One Puff Ever. Smoking will only make things worse. I'm glad you opened up to what you are going through. I don't open up too much as to what I've gone through here but when I've struggled, I try to take comfort in that at least I finally quit smoking and kept the quit. I gain strength from that. It sounds like you keep coming back to that in your last few sentences. I'm glad you are resolute in staying smoke free despite what you are going through
  2. Congratulations on 1 week smoke free, @Goofygal You are making it through the toughest days. Keep up the great work!
  3. johnny5 replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Congratulations Boo! That is awesome news!
  4. Congratulations Harry! 5 years smoke free is awesome 😎
  5. Congratulations Sunshine. 2 years smoke free is awesome!
  6. Welcome back, Tara. You are doing a great thing in quitting smoking. Stick around, there is a lot of support and knowledge here to help you quit for good.
  7. Congratulations @Katgirl !! Keep up the awesome work!
  8. Congratulations Steven! You are doing great!
  9. Congratulations Linda! Awesome job!
  10. I'm still here.
  11. You're doing great, Ace. Keep up the awesome work!
  12. Congratulations @Robbie Great job!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.