Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Real, real, real, real! In fact we are going to choose one tomorrow, and we might get one for the garden, too (still undecided on that) :)
  2. Thank you both - Evelyn, if you can at least read this - we are thinking of you and look forward to seeing you real soon :)
  3. action replied to jess's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    The way you feel right could last forever Jess - positive thinking and all that :) But try to remember how happy you feel right now, knowing that you are FREE - and it was all you that achieved it :d I am so super proud of you :)
  4. I just want to give you a huge hug (((((Leanna))))) Here if you need me!
  5. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. The deleted scene I love starts at 5:38 (but a lot of them are hilarious, I don't know why they took them out!)
  7. I somehow forgot Gremlins! Usually watch that at Christmas, too :)
  8. 3 Years is an amazing achievement - well done you :)
  9. Massive Congratulations Paul!! You are doing SO WELL, you should be very proud of yourself! Keep climbing that rope! Hope you have a great day, and celebrate in style :)
  10. :(

    action replied to Colleen's topic in Off The Record
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this Colleen... :( I hope that you are able to find a way to limit the pain while you heal..
  11. Just friends is hilarious! Do you have it on DVD? The outtakes are bloody fantastic! And I love it when he's singing during the end credits :) And in Four Christmases, I love the bit with the satellite dish and the part where VV is playing Jesus :)
  12. Love you too. Even though you beat me. By a lot...!
  13. Always worth a reminder - I love celebrations :d
  14. I wish good health for all my quit smoking family this holiday :)
  15. Jess... If you need anything, just let us know - we are here for you :wub:
  16. Congratulations to you Nat! Please checkin an let is knowhow you are - we miss you...
  17. action replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Sarah, buy a lottery ticket for tonight...!
  18. NOPE from Hampshire :)
  19. That's a lot of support - yay for the train :)
  20. No opinion... Depends what mood I'm in
  21. So far we have watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Four Christmases and Just Friends (and I think Tasha watched that one with Vince Vaughn in it). Still to watch; Scrooged, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Bad Santa, Jingle all the Way, Home Alone 1 & 2, Christmas with the Kranks, Santa Claus: the Movie and Die Hard, which we always watch on Christmas Eve :) I also have Silent Night, Deadly Night and Black Christmas to watch too - yes I still have to watch horror movies, even at Christmas ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.