Everything posted by action
-
Attention Newbies and Lurkers
Yes, what Collen said is so true :)
-
holiday fears
Mine was similar to yours Tracey - I think a lot of autumn quitters will have a similar story! But we are proof that it's not impossible :) Looking forward to spending a second smoke free Christmas with you :)
-
Any Walking Dead Fans?
That's what I thought you meant, but couldn't be sure :p I literally have no idea what that guy from the church is doing... (And I don't really care, lol) And Sasha... What a wally :(
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Any Walking Dead Fans?
Ah, that's what I thought... But that means that your prediction doesn't make sense - what do you predict will happen to the people you listed?! Dead?! I need to know what you think, lol :)
-
Any Walking Dead Fans?
What do you mean 'predictions'?
-
Tapering off the nicotine gum is hard
How ya doing Evelyn?
-
Poll of the day ** Tuesday 11/25
Warm Apple Pie...
-
*****Roll Call For All (lurkers too)*****
Still here :)
-
Tapering off the nicotine gum is hard
Evelyn, please pay a visit to the daily NOPE pledge this morning!
-
Julie 10 months quit
Congratulations Julie
-
Tuesday 25th of November pledge
Morning Sue :) A NOPE for me too :)
-
Tapering off the nicotine gum is hard
Stay strong Evelyn! I know it's hard, but you've got past harder stuff recently... I know you can do this! Just do whatever it is that you've for to do to NOT smoke right now.
-
Sandar has Four Months of Freedom !
Yay, our lovely Sandy celebrates 4 months! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Hope you have a great day :)
-
my my....how things have changed
Woo hoo Babs, you are looking GOOD! You are one of the people who truly makes me believe that anything is possible :)
-
Non Smoking Cats
Just to clarify because people have asked... I did not go to the animal shelter looking for a new cat - Bobbie is fine and does not play well with other animals! It was simply the annual Xmas fundraiser that we always go to! So many sweet kitties that I wanted to take home, but was resisted!
-
Three little ducks when swimming one day
Wow, all the 2's, well done you, Tiger :) Isn't it great to be free? Hope things are going well for you :)
-
I have a new scarf
Where is the picture of you with a scarf?! All I saw was Doctor Who!
-
Now is the time
We are here for you Evelyn, 24 hours a day :)
- 24th November NOPE
-
2.5 Years for our Jenny!
Wow, congrats Jenny - you are an inspiration to me :)
-
SueBeDo
That is hilarious! Don't think Sue likes cats though, lol (all the more amusing because of it, lol)
-
Daily Poll ** Sunday Nov 23rd
Are are we talking proper football or your version of it?
-
Smoking Friends
Hey Kristin, sorry to hear about your troubles, and that you feel left out. The thing is that your friends don't 'get' to smoke, they 'have' to smoke because they are slaves to nicotine... You are no longer the slave that they are. I know it may be hard to believe this right now, but on a few months, you will be able to go outside with your friends, while they smoke, and you don't. And they will ALL ask you how you do it, because they don't understand. Even now, when I go outside with smoking friends so we can continue or conversation or whatever, they always ask me about my quit - they are fascinated, and jealous and they want to be where we are, and that is a nonsmoker. You are doing great, and you've always got us guys to talk to about these things - we got your back!