December 3, 201411 yr Remember to put your monthly anniversary on the QT calendar. We want to be able to celebrate with you but we may miss it if it's not written down. If you don't know how to add it to the calendar let a mod know! :good3: :bye: :ok: :yes: Edited to fix spelling.....terrible at spelling. :)
December 4, 201411 yr Yes, please. :) When you add it to the calendar, you can set it to where it creates and event each month. One thing I hate to do is miss somebody's 6 mo or 1 year anny because it's not on the calendar. If it's on the calendar, there is less of a chance that my simple mind will miss it. lol :crazy:
December 4, 201411 yr Yes! I am always looking for a reason to eat cake. No smoke annies are the best reasons.
December 4, 201411 yr I'd be more than happy to add anyone's anniversary to the calendar...just let me know!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.