Christmas Films

Sazerac

So far we have watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Four Christmases and Just Friends (and I think Tasha watched that one with Vince Vaughn in it). Still to watch; Scrooged, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Bad Santa, Jingle all the Way, Home Alone 1 & 2, Christmas with the Kranks, Santa Claus: the Movie and Die Hard, which we always watch on Christmas Eve :)

I also have Silent Night, Deadly Night and Black Christmas to watch too - yes I still have to watch horror movies, even at Christmas ;)

• Like 2

So far we have watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Four Christmases and Just Friends (and I think Tasha watched that one with Vince Vaughn in it). Still to watch; Scrooged, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, Bad Santa, Jingle all the Way, Home Alone 1 & 2, Christmas with the Kranks, Santa Claus: the Movie and Die Hard, which we always watch on Christmas Eve :)

I also have Silent Night, Deadly Night and Black Christmas to watch too - yes I still have to watch horror movies, even at Christmas ;)

I love Just Friends sooo much! BFF! Four Christmases was hilarious too.

We've watched Miracle on 34th, Elf and the kid specials so far. I love It's a Wonderful Life and the version of A Christmas Carol that was done in the late 90's with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge.

• Like 1

I love Just Friends sooo much! BFF! Four Christmases was hilarious too.

We've watched Miracle on 34th, Elf and the kid specials so far. I love It's a Wonderful Life and the version of A Christmas Carol that was done in the late 90's with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge.

Just friends is hilarious! Do you have it on DVD? The outtakes are bloody fantastic! And I love it when he's singing during the end credits :)

And in Four Christmases, I love the bit with the satellite dish and the part where VV is playing Jesus :)

• Like 1

I don't have it on dvd but I think that I may buy it.

Yes!! The satellite dish is the best part! I love the sister in law.

The deleted scene I love starts at 5:38 (but a lot of them are hilarious, I don't know why they took them out!)

• Like 1

OK - I think the 3 of us all watch and enjoy the same movies - and the fact that Action included Die Hard is classic - great taste in movies both of you - but don't forget Babes in Toyland / March of the Wooden Soldiers -  I watched Santa Claus 3 last night with Tim Allen - I like those movies to - Don't forget about Deck the Halls with DeVito and Broderick and a Christmas Story - every kid needs a red rider BB gun.

• Like 2

Home Alone 2, watched :)

Going Black Xmas in a bit and watch Bad Santa tomorrow night. I don't think I've seen deck the halls... Is it funny? Ice only ever seen the first Santa Clause (I think).

I wanted to watch Die Hard tonight, but Tasha said no, we have to wait until Christmas Eve - no fair!

• Like 1

Deck the Halls was good - neighbor rivalry going on.. Any night is good for die hard - you may have to sneak it in before Christmas Eve...

Wendy - I mean QT Grinch -you just made my day - too funny  - it's better then Bah Humbug

• Like 2