Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Here. Truck. :)
  2. Here, here. Well said REZ :)
  3. Morning Evelyn, I will join you :d NOPE
  4. Congratulations Sonic, really well done my friend :)
  5. Almost February! NOPE!
  6. Doing great Rob, and it only gets better and better from here on :)
  7. Congratulations Rob, 2 months is a big deal, and you should make sure you buy something awesome as a reward to yourself :)
  8. Congratulations Chrys, you are doing just great, and 10 months is such a big deal! I am really happy for you, and hope that you are doing well :)
  9. Oh wow, this is fantastic - our Lace is at 11 months! Not that I ever doubted you, but you have done this in real style and with such charm - you are a great person, and we are lucky to have you here (((Lace))) PS only a month until the big party!!
  10. Wonderful Doreen... this is the news you both deserve. Love you guys ((((Mammy and Tony)))) :)
  11. I'm glad that you had a better day, and you rewarded yourself with something nice! Now every time you use your phone you can be reminded how you paid for it ;) It will get less and less like 'hard work' as you progress along on your journey, but right now you are doing great!
  12. Yeah, I got most of it to be honest... but I had to read it in Sean Connery's accent to get there ;)
  13. Cheers Stu! Awesome post, just wanted I needed to read :)
  14. The day is finally here Stu - I never doubted you for a second, but it's still great to see :) You have been a rock here, an unmovable object, and not just for your own quit, but for everyone else who ever had a bad day, or a bad crave - you were always there to help everybody with no-nonsense and admittedly funny advice and support :) Congratulations Stu, you are awesome :)
  15. Congratulations Jen! This is fantastic, 1 whole month! I hope you do something nice to celebrate!
  16. Some great NOPEs today :) I will add a NOPE too.
  17. Congratulations Humbled, this is fantastic! 6 months is really huge, and you should be very proud indeed :)
  18. Nearly there Aine! Huge congratulations, and only 1 more month until the big one :)
  19. Congratulations Julie, very happy to see this news today :)
  20. Congratulations Brenny, the first week is the hardest part! You are doing great!
  21. So happy for you Sandy - 6 months is a really big deal, and it's fantastic to see you reach that milestone with such a positive outlook on life :) Congratulations!
  22. Wonderful, good for you Laura, you are living the dream :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.