Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    uh oh -2
  2. Wow Amber, everything is just perfect for you right now ;) So proud of you!!!!
  3. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  4. And everything is 'normal' or 'clear'... Thank you so much to everyone who helped me through this, even thought it turned out to be a false alarm this time. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders!! You guys are the best!! If you are a guest reading this - do not wait any longer to quit... Hospitals are not fun places... Register today and it could save your life.
  5. action replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Congratulations Doreen!!! So happy for you :)
  6. Proud of you :)
  7. Ooh Sue you beat me to it by like 10 minutes!!! I am not happy lol Congratulations!!!
  8. Ran out of milk. Life is hard...
  9. Sarah, you are not alone - I also quit on a whim! I had the flu and was too sick to get out of bed. By the time I had it had already been days without a cigarette so I decided to see how long I could go without one! And I didn't find these wonderful people until day 16, so you are further ahead than I was at your stage ;)
  10. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  11. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10 Morning Stu. Have a good birthday?
  12. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  13. action replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    I check all the time but I missed 115, thanks Tiff :)
  14. action replied to leahcaR's topic in Off The Record
    Sooooo... Who won scrabble?! :p
  15. action replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Nice on Evelyn, I knew you had it in you - you are doing just great :)
  16. Very inspirational Beth - I'm very happy to read this :)
  17. Congrats Ava, I am so happy for you!! Wow, 1 year is amazing!!
  18. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13... 12 to the chic who does NOT shave her legs :p
  19. Amy, I forgot to say, 29th is an excellent day to quit. Sue quit on that day so she can be your quit date buddy (and she is awesome).
  20. I'm OK but feel free to send me some of that groovy energy anyway :)
  21. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Lol
  22. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I can't be a fat girl but... 12
  23. And cats... Don't forget cats :p
  24. I will have to look forward to your post even more eagerly now ;) What Tracey said is true - life is there to be lived :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.