Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Yay MHK!! Congratulations! Just knowing that you are here makes me want to post more often :) Hope you and doing well, and thanks for the update Marti!
  2. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  3. Oh my gosh Rachael, I am so super happy for you right now!!! I know how much you have been looking forward to this celebration - I know life has thrown a lot at you these last 6 months, testing you, but you have passed with flying colours!! I am so very proud of you :) If you are up for a wine party this weekend to celebrate, I will make you a special celebration cocktail :p
  4. Well done. And you will get stronger each time!
  5. Nope :)
  6. action replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Oh I forgot to ask - what ya watching Lisa?
  7. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  8. Wow George, way to go!! Massive congrats!! You should totally out your anniversary I the calendar for next time !
  9. Wait, where did our beloved Bug go?!
  10. action replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Drive ins sound so wonderful.... would love to go to one! Closest would be this http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/film When we went it was a triple bill of Gremlins, Troll Hunter & Tremors... got could at about 2am, but was fantastic!! If anyone gets the chance then I recommend it :)
  11. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  12. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  13. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ok ok ok... 7. SEVEN
  14. Jackie I am so sorry to hear this!! Sending my love to you right now... Rest up and come back better then ever. Keep us posted too xx
  15. action replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Check off the record
  16. She gets ID'd for everything... But you made my day, thanks lol
  17. Ewww, Creepy old perverts are just.... Creepy :( Sorry you went through that ((Leanna)). If it makes you feel any better, if women ever hit on me (and I mean a big IF) they are always older... A few weeks at the supermarket they asked wife for ID and said I didn't need any because they thought I 'could have been' her dad... :(
  18. Sarah sounds like something off the TV. Not once has any woman ever given me her business card and told me where she is staying. Not has anyone ever shouted Nice Bum! I don't think there is anything wrong with my bum either... Guessing in the wrong job. Or us southerners aren't quite as forward lol :p
  19. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  20. I think under those circumstances a punch in the nose or a kick in the balls (if he has any) would have been justified.
  21. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Yay Gem, so happy for you!!! Where is it gonna be? We want pictures :)
  22. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 I saw that Nancy...
  23. Good point. Simple, not easy - I like it. But one day it does get easy. In fact one day you won't even think about it being 'easy' anymore, you just won't think about it at all. And it is wonderful. I realise that if someone told me this at 2 weeks (which they probably did) I would call them crazy lol
  24. Way to go tiger - you are doing just splendidly :) Congratulations!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.