Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pippa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pippa

  1. Hey sweetie - of course you are disappointed - but you need to remember to stay proud of your quit - you are doing so great and remember when you get through this - that quit will be even stronger- here if you need it !
  2. Hey Kristin- disappointing as this is - you can't control your husbands quit - all you can do is look after after and cherish your own quit ... Your smoking will not make anything better- so stay strong and remember we are here for you ! Oh - and nowhere does it say YOU have to buy his chewing tobacco !
  3. Welcome JC - of course you can do this ..... Trust me I smoked for a long time and was sure I was that special case that couldn't quit ... at least until I actually went and did it !! Read up- and stay close to the board - you will find great support here
  4. Hey Beth- late as usual - super congratulations on 3 years - thanks for being there to help all of us :-)
  5. None - I mean I have cats so a Christmas tree is not an option!!! :-)
  6. Pippa replied to jess's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Jess - thanks for such a great post - so happy you are feeling great cos reading your post made me feel so happy too :-)
  7. Welcome to the board and congrats on a great decision to quiit :-). Read up and stay close to the board - you will find great support here. Good luck with your exam ... And remember that facing that smoke free is one trigger faced and beaten :-)
  8. ((( Leanna))) - sorry to hear about your uncle - but make sure you look after yourself ... And remember we are here for you if you need it !
  9. Pippa replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Oh Sarah - so happy - raaaaah :-)
  10. Been away a couple of days .... Just hoping someone has a crush on me ... Just say'n !! If I could format on iPad font would now be small font asking someone to love me .., but because can't format on iPad i now just look pathetic M .... Off to search the street for friends!!
  11. Sonic - late again - but really wanted to sat congrats - you got this !
  12. Hey Jackie - late to the party - but really wanted to say I am so proud of you - you have got this xx
  13. Congratulations - inspiring us all as usual
  14. Oh Mis Lace - I'm offline for a few days and I miss this - so proud of you ... Always knew you could do it ... Now eat lots of cookies and celebrate big time
  15. Awesome job Kristin - onwards and upwards from here
  16. Yay you - one month done and dusted - congratulations
  17. Howdy yabmob - late to the party but wanted to say welcome and congrats on your quit to date ... I know you will find great support here
  18. Sorry a bit late - but doing awesome DD - can't wait for the party next month
  19. Take me with you ...... PLEASE !! Seriously have a great time and provide heaps of photos - can't wait to see them :-)
  20. I like both - maybe just find a second party to go to - then you can wear both :-)
  21. Congrats Chrys- 8 months is fantastic :-)
  22. Hey Marti- nothing beats retail therapy as a way to keep the quit. I think craves are normal even at 8 months - the difference is we are in a better place to handle them ! I know you won't smoke - but maybe keep shopping just in case :-) Ps - love the rug ! :-)
  23. Awesome job Stu - congratulations :-)
  24. Awesome job - congratulations :-)
  25. Awesome job - congratulations on a fabulous 4 months :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.