Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. In a break with Bandito tradition... Big Brackets Marti. Keep breathing, keep calm. What will be will be. :D
  2. Mike - I'm sure you will look great in a skirt. Bakon, surely you already wear one?
  3. Hey mystic, freaky one. Fancy a cigarette? No? Well done you. Keep level and steady. Things will move on. You, by the way, are brilliant.
  4. Game, Set and Match. Right there. Tracey? A word? Nah. I thought not.
  5. Gabby. Seriously cool Mum. For me? Respect. Tough addiction? Done it. Beat it. I am the boss of me.
  6. Good evening all. 'Tis I. Elton. I have been struggling with time management of late - and consequently have not been around as much as I would like. Some of you may know, I am hoping to be a writer. So - I have started a blog; I am not selling anything - so I hope MQ and the Mods will not be concerned - please pop by. www.stuartlennon.com Yesterday, I posted in my A to Z challenge that Q is for Quittrain - http://stuartlennon.com/?p=441 Those that have a spare moment, please come along and sign up to the blog. I will try to make you laugh. It commits you to receiving one whole e-mail a month. End of spam! Thanks
  7. Great work Rowly.
  8. Hey MDS Sometimes, when all else fails, brute force and ignorance are the best way. You won't smoke because you are a stubborn cus. That works too.
  9. Nice work. congratulations
  10. Great work Evelyn! congratulations.
  11. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  12. Great work Ross. Quality stuff.
  13. Great work Tiger! Welcome to the Lido deck. As for the rest. Patience grasshopper. Learn to love yourself. The rest will follow.
  14. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  15. Great stuff Gabby. Don't beat yourself up. We spent years learning how 'great' smoking is. It takes a while to unlearn that. There are always going to be moments when a trigger/crave/thought pops into the head. Still happens to me. Trick is not to sweat it. I laugh, dismiss the thought and get on with having fun. You are doing great Gabby, you really are.
  16. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  17. Jess, reading your post has lit up my day. Well done you. You are an absolute star. Great work.
  18. Do I have to remind you all? I am the law. From 5 till 6 on Tuesdays. Otherwise, you'll find me at the end of bar at the Dirty Cooter. Sat right on the G spot. Mine's a large one. Thank you.
  19. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  20. Hey Gabby. There is no fence. You smoke or you don't. You can't smoke just at the beach or on nights out. You can't smoke just for the summer. You smoke or you don't. Your friends are enjoying the sun, the beach, the time off and each other's company. They are specifically NOT thinking about smoking, because if they do, then they have to come out with the same lies that you and I used to tell ourselves. You quit Gabby. You did it. You freed yourself of an addiction that gives nothing and kills people. Don't torment yourself. Be happy. You deserve it. For all the pleasure that smoking a cigarette would give you, you may as well stick one up your arse. You are in charge Gabby. You beat the addiction.
  21. Two for the price of one. Keep Marching!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.