Everything posted by Tink
-
Marti darlin' we need to count...
- Challenge to my authority
- Holy Macaroni Dors has a year this coming Saturday!
Yay Dors only 2 days before the official Old Pharte Club ;)- 4 Months Tomorrow
welcome to the quit train :) tears are welcome here also as they are healing and we have shed many ourselves 4 months, you are doing great :)- I can't do this anymore......
Tiffany, each day is a win, great to have you onboard x- getting fit!
started skipping today, not too much, little and often throughout the day did dumb bell workout for arms started babs abs programme (taped it to the fridge to keep me away from chocolate!) going to walk the dog for an hour, snowy hills and icy pavements are always fun (not)- So, let's have that chat about change of seasons
lol indeed, we have not mastered the art of outdoor cooking but the pimms and wine help :)- Date!
I can understand your concerns after married marvin, but not all guys are bad apples :) enjoy hun, whoo hoo date night :)- So, let's have that chat about change of seasons
haha the funny thing is I have not had or been invited to one here yet, but that will change this year :), I was remembering the English BBQ`s, burnt crispy sausages, falling apart burgers and half cooked chicken drumsticks oh those were the days :), the boating bit is all American though- So, let's have that chat about change of seasons
walking in the woods again, I love the woods and with all this snow its nearly impossible and not the same :) the warm sun on my face, working in the garden, watching the birds and insects busy busy, the smell of bbq`s and boating :)- 30 day Babs Abs Challenge!
your idea of fun scares me babs, but I will join you, lets go for it how long are the planks for? already regretting signing up to this! I might also have to change the rest days around due to travel etc, planking in the airport might get me arrested ;) edited to add ok I read it again and see the planks are in seconds, I thought it mean amount to do :wacko2: Printed off and did Day 1 - not hard (except dog kept trying to get in on the action and I was worried I was going to get dry humped!!)- CPK right here right now 1 Month.....
yay love watching your journey!- Jeffrey Hits 7 Months!
Yay Jeffrey, Paul, Paffy :) 7 months is awesome, you are rocking it dude :)- Marti darlin' we need to count...
- Thank You
what you really wanted was to be part of the group, its all new to you, smoking was not what you wanted hun x- Wow! Sleep's back!
excellent news, it feels great doesnt it when that first deep sleep comes back :)- I can't do this anymore......
Tiff its good to see you back, the withdraws wont hurt you, just uncomfortable for a while but your health sounds like its getting worse which would scare me even more dont wait until the possibility of hearing bad news, quit now while you are ahead, listen to your body jump in and hang on tight, have you thought of a plan? what you would do different this time? no-one knows yourself like you do... but please sooner, rather than later xx- Happy to be a non-smoker :)
glad you are feeling better sandy :) so true how much worse it would be if you were still smoking, x rays clear - excellent news xx- Sock soup
- Why did you quit, what have you gained?
Reason - to stop dodging the bullets, having cancer at 29, family members dying young (all smokers) and mum disabled due to smoking at 63 a pattern was forming and I did not want to be a family statistic. Gain - confidence, like what you had in your youth, like the feeling you can still do anything you wanted to if you set your mind to it and you are not too old to change the situation you maybe in and unhappy. For a long time you think about yourself for once and not everybody else, can be a bit selfish but sometimes you need and deserve to be a little selfish. And of course Rez xxx- Jimmy you wee sweetie....2 years....
2 years is awesome Jimmy! Many congratulations xx- healthy living starts here
Yay Laura having that focus help you immensely, plus you are going look and feel fabulous, maybe not during insanity but definitely a few days after ;) Go for it :)- Colleen has 21 months...(yesterday)
Congratulations colleen, chicks rule!!!- Marti darlin' we need to count...
Nine sleeps :)- Turned bus around for next one
Hmmmm flavours going to have to think of some Grosse ones, brb