Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    farting is not allowed in chat - it is too cramped of a space :)
  2. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 just testing the water today in here mmmm seems nice and warm so far :)
  3. way to go Nat you are doing fabulous great to see your journey and you are already paying it forward to others which is fantastic to see :)
  4. TGIF NOPE
  5. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    awake
  6. oh no first coffee and I am imagining Ross in a man thong :blink:
  7. awesome have fun, safe trip sounds grueling but a good challenge, hope the snow holds off what some people do for kicks and giggles eh? ;)
  8. Tink replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    chicks look good on bikes :)
  9. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    November party sounds great :)
  10. congratulations Bonnie 19 months fantastic!
  11. breast pain can come as part of the monthly cycle or even an ill fitting bra but if you are unsure or worried then get it checked out I always say its better to be safe then sorry and I listen to my body if I think "well that just doesn`t seem right` I get it checked out, before I got ill with cancer there were lots of signs that just wasnt right and i ignored them, I wont make that mistake again, you know your own body leanna do what feels right xx
  12. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  13. Tink replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    oh dear :(
  14. Tink posted a topic in Socializing
    I have not been to a chat party for yonks and I miss it and I am on the same time zone for once so a good opportunity for me before I go back to UK zones anyone want to join in on Friday night? The usual suspects are needed: a DJ a Stripper Bubblewrap Wine, beer or coffee if I am by myself I am going to sing karaoke :)
  15. so sorry to hear about your brother :( we are her waiting for you when you get back on, keep reading and posting until then x
  16. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 i am posting once and scooting as iamconfused.com lol -2 -3 -9???
  17. hey stranger look who is back in town :) good to see you mike, sorry things were crappy :( welcome to the train, now hop on board and have a hoot :)
  18. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    that is all :)
  19. Just sneaking in for punishment ammo ;)
  20. sorry i am late to this jackie you are kicking it girl and I am so so happy for you xxx
  21. DD sorry I am late you are an awesome if not a bit strange member I still have visions of you sleeping next to a battle axe LOL thank you for all you do in the celebrations thread for everyone :wub: 9 months is fantastic and you are a true warrior love you to pieces hun (dont take that the wrong way) I saw the chicks thread ; B)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.