A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
I've only got one pair of hands
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
I've got the money if you have the time
I got it straight from the horses mouth
I've got issues
It's got nothing to do with you
You've got an answer for everything
I've got to get while the getting is good
You've got more front than Blackpool
You ain't got the sense God gave a goose
You got a friend in me
Have I got a story for you!
My get up and go has got up and went
I got to be moving on
Shes got a brass neck
I've got better things to do
Better you than me
I'd better get going
Don't get your bowels in an uproar
Get off my back
Back in the saddle again
I got your back
She's got to get her beauty sleep
I've got the worst spot ever
They've got a thing going on
If you've got it, flaunt it
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.