Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you doing right now

Featured Replies

  • Author

well I'm gunna have to make meself some fresh porridge... that overnight, lah-di-dah fridge and yoghurt porridge tastes cack... not sure if its the coconut milk yoghurt or if its just cack.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 574.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dyed Easter eggs for the first time in what seems like forever tonight.  Maddie had fun with it and Papa Boo has figured out that using a tarp like a drop clothe makes cleaning up after a toddler art

  • Just watched my last grand baby graduate.  He grew up so fast.  A very special grandson.

  • Just got back from the pulmonologist and he said I don't have Fibrosis! Yippee!!!! I responded well to the z pack and after I get this blood pressure down you guys will be stuck with me for a while lo

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Aww thanks Jo...

Now I'm excited even more...I will write later with my opinion....

 

Brilliant.!!!!..

Didn't reolize she wrote so many hits....

A standing ovation in Liverpool too...

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Brilliant.!!!!..

Didn't reolize she wrote so many hits....

A standing ovation in Liverpool too...

 

I'm glad you loved it too, and thanks for validating my awesome taste!.

Just recovering from my first cricket net this year, should be good again by June.

 

Now watching the last knockings of the Champions league semi-final. Looking like being another final appearance in a few weeks for Liverpool.

  • Author

Gee Sslip not much of a pre-season there... you are gunna be trashed after your first game.

Don't want to peak too soon. Still another dozen years before the grandkids will be playing in the same side ?

  • Author

Sitting here with an apple stuck on a skewer with 2 dressmaking pins stuck in it using the monitor of my lap top to represent the sun while I demonstrate how the earths rotations and axis position during the seasons in relation to the sun effect how long a frickin day is because.... miss dyslexic 12 year old can not read her own prac notes and neither can I because they're not even in short hand they are in some language that has never existed before and saddly will never exist again... I think arcueseee is axis but then its only spelt like that once.

  • Author

Watching the Bordeaux sit on the shepherd on the couch... its the Bordeaux's corner of the couch, the shepherd got there first, so instead of sitting somewhere else the bordeaux just sat on top of the shepherd AND the stubborn arse shepherd is not giving up the coverted spot so he is staying under the huge ares bordeaux... who is just as stuborn and not moving... frickin worse than kids.

 

@notsmokinjo wow that's some late studying ? Have you ever tried a tape recorder so she could record her notes instead of having to written them? Who knows they may even have a voice to text app on smartphones that may help?

20 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Have some strawberries or walnuts or almonds... they all suppress your appetite...

 

I had a raspberry jam doughnut...!!☺

I tried really tried, gonna have to approach this differently, I did buy what I thought was ring doughnut, as I worked out it's  better for me as there in no cream/jam filling and well the whole middle is missing, but when I opened the packet to my surprise it was raspberry jam doughnuts..?

  • Author
3 hours ago, jillar said:

@notsmokinjo wow that's some late studying ? Have you ever tried a tape recorder so she could record her notes instead of having to written them? Who knows they may even have a voice to text app on smartphones that may help?

 

Oh tell me about it, it was nearly 1pm when she finished.... there was yelling in the house last night... and crying... and threats.... and groundings... all week "Where's ya homework" ... "I don't have any"...then 7.30pm ... "Mum I have to do these 2 parc reports by tomorrow and I can't find the recipe" (recipe = guidline/template) ... She forgot she had to do this. So she brings out her 'notes'... So were are her voice to text notes she is supposed to do? Oh, I don't like to do those because noone else does... (channeling my mother) "So if everyone else jumped off the Westgate Bridge would you" ... "Nnnnnoooooo, cos you can't jump of the bridge now its got the barricades".... and things deteriorated from there....

  • Author
2 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

 

I had a raspberry jam doughnut...!!☺

I tried really tried, gonna have to approach this differently, I did buy what I thought was ring doughnut, as I worked out it's  better for me as there in no cream/jam filling and well the whole middle is missing, but when I opened the packet to my surprise it was raspberry jam doughnuts..?

 

Raspberry is fruit :D .... little steps Fluffy, little steps.

Just travelling home after a work's leaving do. Feeling slightly worse for wear. Getting up tomorrow is going to be little fun. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Sslip said:

Just travelling home after a work's leaving do. Feeling slightly worse for wear. Getting up tomorrow is going to be little fun. 

 

Oh was there dancing??? did you do the Sslip N Slide???  Are you getting to old for such 'late' celebrations???

I was very sensible and left by 9:30. That my friend is getting old. :)

Somebody I worked with for a number of years has escaped from our big bad corporate world and arranged a few drinks with friends to celebrate. 

Not quite retiring, but a bit of a career change.

Watching "Killing Eve."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.