What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

@Whispers expect a review... it looks good but we don't have it here yet and with 3 adults and a 12 yo who thinks she's an adult viewing time is strictly negotiated and voted on, they usually love my pics but they tend to vote as a unit so I have to do the hard sell really well... I tape most of my stuff and watch when everyone else is asleep....

@jillar   have never seen Notting Hill .... please don't take my chick card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks @Whispers ... will give it a go.... The Underbelly series from here are good. Series 1 and 3 probably the best... we just had season 7 air which was more a miniseries ... But they are all based on real aussie criminals and real things that happened. The first series was banned in Victoria (about Melbourne crime gangs killing each other off) as there were still investigations and court cases happening. There are also a series of books that the shows are based on. They are good if you don't mind real crime.... not sure how they would translate overseas if you didn't know the places/history but they should be fine... plus you have a free translation service.

@jillar ... I liked The Blindside ...  but I'm not big into chick flicks... they tend to do my head in.

• Like 1

Ok so yesterday I trailed the length and breadth of the town many times over with my little and not so little darlings and have realised that this was the wrong day to break out the flip flops for the first time this year cos I've got dirty great blisters in between my toes and sheesht they are sooooooo sore...!! 

And have you ever tried to put a plaster inbetween your toes..?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12 May 2018 at 11:13 PM, Sslip said:

^^^ The standard Pimms or the glorious Blalckberry & Elderflower?

Ooh I was drinking the standard, not heard of this blackberry one, will have to treat myself to a bottle, it sounds great :1_grinning:

• Like 1