Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Our fabulous Rez has gone and got him some 6 months ;))))

Featured Replies

Hip hip hooray

For he's a jolly good fellow and so say all of us,

Awh our fantastic Rez, I am soo soo happy and proud of you for 6 healthy happy smoke free months.

What an amazing achievement,

I am soo glad you are here so we can celebrate this massive milestone.

Congrats buddy, I will have a glass or two of wine tonight in your honour.

You are a lovely man and I am soo happy to know you.

Now go celebrate and treat yourself to cake and drink and anything you fancy.

Love

Sue xxxxxxxxx

6 Months and you have done awesome Quit buddy - thanks for being there for me x

 

Wingman.gif

Yes REZ!!! 6 months is such a massive milestone and I am so happy for you! Since you've been here you've helped so many people, been amazing positive and run the paper. I'm glad to have you as a friend and that we could travel this journey together. Next stop - 1 year :)

  :ph34r: I am so very happy for you my friend!! Here's your cookies- with chocolate frost'n,..  I hope you do something wonderful for yourself today to celebrate your great achievement, BIG HUGS and much lov! :ph34r: 

 

GldFireworksCongratulation.gif

6 months is quite a milestone REZ!!!  Good for you!!!!!!!!!  Woo hoo!!!

 

6-mos-anniv-sq.jpg

Rez, I will celebrate with you on as many threads as possible!  Thank you for being here, and congratulations on a wonderful six months!

6a00d8341ca70953ef0120a679d030970c-800wi

Wow, a second post for me, Thanks sue! (I do I all the time so do not worry)

 

I could not of gotten this far without everyone's help, Thank you!

 

My life has changed so much and made some great friends!

 

Thank you to each and every one of you guys!!!!!!

 

Keep that quit! ............ NOPE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.