Not up for another round

Dee

Haven't been on line as much but I haven't fell off the earth or the wagon so to speak. Pension season is keeping me quite busy and work and we just found out that although Mommy's lungs are still clear the cancer is now in her liver. SO AGAIN we begin this terrible road... She is in good spirits but it just sucks and just doesn't seem fair. It is not all horrible though as life has ups and downs it just seemed like the families little up didn't get to last as long as it should. Keep Mommy in your prayers please. Going with her Monday for them to insert a port for this next treatment.  

• Like 2

Hi Dee. I'm so sorry your mom has to go through treatments again. It really is a family affair though, isn't it? I know you'll all be going through it right along with her, so I hope you can gain strength from each other's love and support. Best wishes to you and your family.

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear your Mom has health issues. It is tough on everyone in the family. You are in my thoughts Dee. Stay strong for your Mom Dee as she will need your support. We are here for you when you need a place to come and just unload and unwind.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...