Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fukitol

Featured Replies

I wasn't scared. Knew you wouldn't smoke. I posted 2 SOS's. both times I already knew smoking wasn't an option but the threat was too close for comfort...I felt I was obsessing too much and I needed to get rid of it and gain strength from the responses i received. It worked!

  • Replies 57
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sorry everyone.  I got off work and went running immediately.  I had too.  I was too pissed and its the only thing that helps me expect punching people...which someone suggested...but since it was a w

  • and now some wine.  thanks again everyone

  • Hey, you are saying what I have been feeling for the last hour! lol!     Yep. Sometimes being a non smoker just sucks. sucks. sucks. sucks.   And, then, it doesn't.   Wait for the doesn't again

Wahay!

 

Well done Rachael. Ninja crave - put on its ass.

 

Great work.

Awesome work Rachael - this place is the perfect place to bitch and never feel guilty about posting an SOS - you have already seen that we all want to support each other - and I for one think it is great to see all these responses - reminds me how strong this community is 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

 

As for the your plan of attack - love the perfect combination of running followed by junk food and wine 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

Stand strong it does care how you feel but smoking one won't solve it

Hey Rachael, I'm soo glad you held tough!!... very proud of you {hugs}. ...not as proud as you should be of yourself :) ... 

 

and don't you go say'n  "Next time i'll just be more cautious about what i post"... you post how you feel when the crave's come a call'n young lady- ya hear me??  Thats why we're here -- (that and my cyber cookies lol).. besides i've come to believe that crave's are like burps and farts.. you CAN'T  let them build up inside you -you'll explode!   :P

Oh Leah...glad your ok now. Some days suck...that's for sure. Being a nonsmoker can be tough. Hang in there...we got your back ;)

hey,,,,, i'm late posting too but it will get better..... and you will be glad you hung on to your quit...nope.... remember?? Cuz smoking won't do a damn thing....hugs girly.... you got this. :)

leah... girl!!! You got this... you're almost 6 months quit and you know you're not gonna throw that away.  Remember, most of the time nowadays is without craves... the problem is that when you get one, it completely takes over your mind.  If you feel you could be in danger, write that short list of quit reasons and keep it with you.  Truth to tell though, I don't think you need it... you are doing beautifully!

 

rocker.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.