Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To my darling boo boo

Featured Replies

Doreen....doreen...doreen...

I was going to introduce you to the new group as our Mammy

 

power of suggestion by bakon a long time ago

 

our Mammy has truly turned into a horny toad

 

Somebody needs to kiss her!!

  • Replies 81
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Runfree
    Runfree

    Wondering why I kept reading..... :wacko:

  • Still winning
    Still winning

    Why did I keep reading??   I think I feel violated....   What happened to Mammy while I was off and running living life....   :wacko:  :help:

  • Devil Doll
    Devil Doll

    I should know better... I really should.

But seriously...Doreen and I are having a simple, mildly inappropriate, public display of affection.... 

 

 

Very little between the two of you can be deemed mild.    :victory:

  • Author

Ok...let's see..

All mammy,s brood left the nest ..to make thier way in the big world as lovely non smokers..

This left mammy home alone...so she decided to see what that horney toad got up too..

So now it's a case of split personality...

What about a vote...mammy v horney toad...let's see what the folks want...

Ok...let's see..

All mammy,s brood left the nest ..to make thier way in the big world as lovely non smokers..

This left mammy home alone...so she decided to see what that horney toad got up too..

So now it's a case of split personality...

What about a vote...mammy v horney toad...let's see what the folks want...

Awww Mammy you go forth and be smut driven...it's like we're actually related now lol

Keep it split! Lady on the streets, a freak in the...threads. 

 

Yep!

I'd be taking one of these too ....

wu2l2o.jpg

 

It's in case you run into one of these?

 

zn7t5u.jpg

 

 

 

 

Ooo..we are off on holiday again..I need to pack...you sure know how to keep a gal busy...

Is it bikini..suntan lotion..floppy hat...or...mountain boots ,fishing rod...dungerees ...?????

 

A little from column A, a little from column B.  The weather in West Glacier is unpredictable this time of the year and can fluctuate a lot during the day.  Layering is key and non-cotton clothing is preferable.  Rafting, fishing, hiking, and some time on horseback is all on the itinerary.  Packing light but still having everything you need is a craft.

 

And Rec is right...bring some bear spray.  I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

 

Giddy up Doreen, untamed wilderness awaits!

Which cowboy are you more like..????.....its not stumpy is it ???

 

Nope!

giphy.gif

I should know better... I really should.

t5ps2w.jpg

I should know better... I really should.

 

Honestly!  We really do need to be selective and make a conscious choice from the onset...keep going or bailout now.   :blink:  :blush:

Honestly!  We really do need to be selective and make a conscious choice from the onset...keep going or bailout now.   :blink:  :blush:

 

Abandon thread.  Me and Doreen have only just begun.

 

rara.gif

I should know better... I really should.

t5ps2w.jpg

I'll take 3 of this please - thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.