Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF

Featured Replies

Fcutity fcuk........grrrr......crazy.....

nhs by chance?

 

Either way hugs. xx

 

Nearly put fcuking in that sentence to keep on topic and it reads all kinds of wrong!!

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 54.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MarylandQuitter
    MarylandQuitter

    **** it.  I don't care if you cuss, especially in this forum.  Just a little tact on the main boards though.  Again, **** it.

  • Holy fcuking shit... Just got given a letter from my boss... Got an unexpectedly massive Payrise and bonus due to 'the great level of service provided to my customers'... Tasha will be over the moon,

  • Me!  I'm am counting on all of you to get me through.  Lust4Life I understand how you feel.  You are all beginning to mean so much to me.  I feel as if you all have been friends with me my whole life.

Posted Images

F UCK YOU MOnday mornings. 

 

You suck bunches!!!!

F UCK YOU MOnday mornings. 

 

You suck bunches!!!!

I figured that this Monday morning wouldn't be too bad for you.... especially after your victory yesterday..

How was your Mother FUH KING Birthday, Chrispy Bow Bow Wow ?

 

 

oh !  just heard on another thread...nice trip to Northern Michigan.  Excellent.

 

and it really fuh king sucks being back....

 

please, can you find yourself a better work situation 

 

before they authorities have you wearing that famous designer, Uh -Oh  L'Orange

 

and I don't have enough dosh for bail.

 

Love,

S

I figured that this Monday morning wouldn't be too bad for you.... especially after your victory yesterday..

 

Ds....it was a victory...however expected... but I am also a huge Notre Dame Football fan and the way the f ucking piece of sh it refs took the game away from us on Saturday night ruined football (for the weekend) for me.

How was your Mother FUH KING Birthday, Chrispy Bow Bow Wow ?

 

 

oh !  just heard on another thread...nice trip to Northern Michigan.  Excellent.

 

and it really fuh king sucks being back....

 

please, can you find yourself a better work situation 

 

before they authorities have you wearing that famous designer, Uh -Oh  L'Orange

 

and I don't have enough dosh for bail.

 

Love,

S

 

Yes Ma'am... I am getting out of this f ucking joint pronto.  Just got to find something I want to do.  And I don't know what the f uck that is.

Yes Ma'am... I am getting out of this f ucking joint pronto.  Just got to find something I want to do.  And I don't know what the f uck that is.

 

This makes me so fuh king happy Chrispy.  Bow Wow-zer !  

 

Arf Arf Arf.   

 

Smiling Dogs HERE

Ear Muffs !!!!!!  Fu ckit nevermind. 

My kids are the fuc-king busy bollocks!!  Smart babies, proving the arseholes to be just pricks by continuing to be fukcing marvellous and happy. Take that one finger salute ya bunch of wankers!!

 

On the happy side, my kids started as just generally fabulous...and now are really clever...and I'm not just even saying it... one gifted, one top 5 in her year.....Yayness as a mum ... 

Soooo...The Bitch (See pict upper left) has gone and tore her other f ucking doggy MCL.  So tomorrow she goes in for her second f ucking surgery in a year.  Not only is it going to put me more f ucking in debt... I am worried about her.... it will be another long f ucking 16 weeks of recovery and rehab.  She hates not being able to go out and f ucking run around... like she should be able to.  I just don't want her to lose her spirit.  Plus it is alot of f ucking work on me.  Ok... I f ucking share with you guys cause I don't bitch to the folks around me.  So...aren't you f ucking lucky.

Aww Chrispy I am sorry. I like them more than I like people so I know how you feel. I hope that she has a speedy recovery and I am sure that she knows that she is lucky to have you as a human. 

 

F uck (on topic)!

Awww ((chrispy and his bitch)).  I like animals better too, hope she's good as new in no time.  

Dogs rule,

Awh poor thing, Hope all goes well for your bitch Chrispy xx

Soooo...The Bitch (See pict upper left) has gone and tore her other f ucking doggy MCL.  So tomorrow she goes in for her second f ucking surgery in a year.  Not only is it going to put me more f ucking in debt... I am worried about her.... it will be another long f ucking 16 weeks of recovery and rehab.  She hates not being able to go out and f ucking run around... like she should be able to.  I just don't want her to lose her spirit.  Plus it is alot of f ucking work on me.  Ok... I f ucking share with you guys cause I don't bitch to the folks around me.  So...aren't you f ucking lucky.

 

When I dropped her off this morning and she was trying to come with me when I was leaving... I could hear her mind say... you motha f ucker... get back here and take me with you.

 

Plus on top of that...they will not let me come get her tonight...she has to stay the night. 

 

She hates it there... today f ucking sucks.

Awe poor pup!! I hate leaving them at the vet. I hope that her surgery goes well and that she is on the mend in no time at all. 

 

F uck!!! (on topic)

  • Author

When I dropped her off this morning and she was trying to come with me when I was leaving... I could her her mind say... you motha f ucker... get back here and take me with you.

 

Plus on top of that...they will not let me come get her tonight...she has to stay the night. 

 

She hates it there... today f ucking sucks.

 

they have a way of making you feel guilty its them eyes, but you are doing what's right by her and she will be back soon enough to her old tricks

 

hope all goes well and she is f ucking terrorizing you again soon enough ;)

Hey buddy, when your finished F ing pissing take the time to wash your F ing hands, nobody wants to touch the god damn door handle after you had your hand all over your F ing D-ick

  • Author

disgusting @ sonic :(

 

f ucking hormones 12 weeks a year when I f ucking take life seriously 

 

I mean thats far too f ucking much!

F uck the f ucking fireworks outside and all the f ucking f uckyards that are f ucking around with them. F uck f uck f uck! only 2 hours into this quit sh!t and I'm already full of sh!t and hanging for a f ucking smoke.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.