November 30, 20169 yr have you got your decorations up yet? I`m a huge kid at Christmas, we got most of ours up the day after Thanks giving :P just waiting for this weekend to get the real tree (that will make #4) will post pictures when completed would love to see your pics!
November 30, 20169 yr I can't wait for this weekend to put our up. Love this time of year ;) Look forward to the pictures. Will post some at one point.
December 1, 20169 yr A few decorations out...I have scaled way back. The tree is going up this weekend, though, and I will absolutely share pictures!!
December 1, 20169 yr I used to put my trree up and take the decorations off in Feb and leave just the lights on . Its just so relaxing . So pretty . My favorite times though have always been as a child getting a real tree ; my dad cutting it down , putting it up the night before Christmas ; stringing popcorn and cranberries, singing and laughing . Ahhhh so fun . I It was mostly just about being together :)
December 2, 20169 yr Rez might not tell you, so it's up to you to do it when he is sleeping. But a big American tradition is to shave your jingle balls for good luck the same day the tree goes up. If you can't shave them then dying them green is also good luck.
December 5, 20169 yr Love this thread TRACEY!!! It makes me feel all christmasy :) Stunning trees Nancy and Frez-Flops :)
December 5, 20169 yr Lovely trees ladies... I'm going for a small one this year..Ted was a little naughty last year with the biggy... Hoping he will leave it alone..
December 6, 20169 yr Author we definitely need more lights! this year is a trial run with the dogs, so far so good they have not gone near the tree or ornaments...so far :) loving seeing all your trees and decorations, really lovely everyone!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.