Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meanwhile on the flip side.

Featured Replies

http://www.smokingfeelsgood.com

 

Provides tips on how to start smoking, how to get the most out of smoking, smoking news, smoking forums, related links, polls, etc.

 

I looked this over in a sort of horrid fascination.  

 

Apparently there is a duality to everything.

 

Crazy stuff.

Looks like a Troll's paradise pity, the forum is closed.

Ironic that he advocates the freedom to smoke cigarettes, 

where's the freedom in feeding addiction ?

 

btw

I'm going to use my free pc cleaner tonight....just going to that site made me feel as dirty and gross as an ashtray. :(

Addiction and slavery being wrapped in the ideology of freedom and choice.  Once you've seen the truth, there's no going back.

Even the website looked drab and miserable.....and it was scarey reading it all...

I just get angry now...people have died..people are still dying...losing limbs ..developing copd...

Smoking is enjoyable...no it's not..its disgusting..we get hooked...that it...hooked...

I have seen this site and I can't figure out if it is a parody or for real.

How stupid!  I wish I would have never started. Even though I am quit now, who knows what 30 years of smoking has done to me, what could be lurking. 

 

 

How stupid!  I wish I would have never started. Even though I am quit now, who knows what 30 years of smoking has done to me, what could be lurking. 

I feel the same...40 years of smoking had some type of impact...I just don't know what it is, yet.

You too got wrong math. 30 & 40? Not for chicks as young as you

Ps. Didn't look at site.

 

Wouldn't it be great to know all we do now at age 16 about smoking. Health classes had it all wrong although doubt we would have cared

Ps. Didn't look at site.

Wouldn't it be great to know all we do now at age 16 about smoking. Health classes had it all wrong although doubt we would have cared

I so agree bakon...what did a 11 yr old care about ..I just wanted to look older and cool..?

This is what makes me angry... They are still targeting the young peeps..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.