June 25, 201610 yr wanna go to chat ? I'll hang in chat for a while, Jess. Hold on, bebe. Everything will be OK. What's going on ? Are you in a safe place ?
June 25, 201610 yr Jess..sorry I wasn't around...time difference...well done for coming here before you smoked... How are feeling today ? High five sally..
June 25, 201610 yr It's tough to fight through the initial urges and cravings early on but it's 100% doable. You have to get used to being uncomfortable so you can be comfortable again. It's short-lived - expect it, detect it and then reject the urges. How are you today?
June 25, 201610 yr Chatted for quite a while with Jess. TAC joined us and he made her laugh, that was good. Hope today is a better day for you, Jess. Hang in there.
June 25, 201610 yr good job...one of our strong points is people in all time zones to catch this...one problem is our small size of regular members to catch it at times...good work mess??? where you at
June 25, 201610 yr Author I'm here...holding on, going to a kick box class soon..kick those butts away. Thanks all your support means the world to me!
June 25, 201610 yr I'm here...holding on, going to a kick box class soon..kick those butts away. Thanks all your support means the world to me! Keep fighting it Jess...... Soon, it's nothing more than a fleeting thought...go kick some butts! :D
June 25, 201610 yr Workouts are great crave relievers. Hope you had fun!!! :) Keep kicking those butts!
June 26, 201610 yr I'm so glad you came here and chatted a bit! Good to hear you're doing kickboxing. That sounds like a lot of fun, and something to keep you busy. Sorry I wasn't here.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.