Sunshine - Going To Throw myself into The deep End!

Tink

OK the cravings are coming thick and fast now - but i have thought about it and its more memory linked than actual physical craving but the memories are making it physical if that makes sense 

I know I got this so no need to worry just want to document it for myself 

The past is the past Tracey this is the new you - a new beginning 

OK the cravings are coming thick and fast now - but i have thought about it and its more memory linked than actual physical craving but the memories are making it physical if that makes sense 

I know I got this so no need to worry just want to document it for myself 

The past is the past Tracey this is the new you - a new beginning 

You got this Tracey!

• Like 1

You got this Tracey!

yes ron I have - i just want to have this written down as my memory is crap and i want to do it so i can help others if faced in the same situation 

I am my own experiment LOL  :D  :P

• Like 1

So ... after 2 weeks of warm weather and sunshine, The Sarge is firing up the woodstove this morning.

Cold and snow.

Snow.

The Sarge wakes up in the morning and moves the seedlings out to the sunshine on the porch (still too cold at night to leave 'em out all night) where they've been getting 76 -75 degrees and sunshine for almost 2 weeks.

Woke up this morning and this is the view on the back porch.

0hpZbsL.jpg

Where's my sunshine?!?!??

Easy Peasy.

• Like 1

So ... after 2 weeks of warm weather and sunshine, The Sarge is firing up the woodstove this morning.

Cold and snow.

Snow.

The Sarge wakes up in the morning and moves the seedlings out to the sunshine on the porch (still too cold at night to leave 'em out all night) where they've been getting 76 -75 degrees and sunshine for almost 2 weeks.

Woke up this morning and this is the view on the back porch.

0hpZbsL.jpg

Where's my sunshine?!?!??

Easy Peasy.

omg thats crazy - good job you are looking after your babies - its so annoying why dont the weather just stay in season!! I want to plant but you can bet we will be in for some hard frosts soon and it just kills everything :( 

so my dog has taken over the blanket and the cushions!! - I think she likes the new no smoking me as she always use to kinda snort and move away lol

down side - she has taken over the bloody comfy spot!!!! move over girl10175958_10202997734175891_6229832840392

• Like 5

Tracey - sorry I missed this - all the fun seems to happen on the board here while I'm sleeping - but happy you made it through the day and glad you enjoyed the sunshine.

Now - if you don't like this post - I am going to be seriously hurt ! 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

Ps - Sarge - call it romancing the snow - but that picture looked pretty ! 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

• Like 1

Yey I'm soo proud of you buddy, another first ticked off your list, massive well done, are you pishtt as a fart lol xx

lol sue I was quite squiffy  ;) but alas I put the fire on and fell asleep like an old lady - its wasn`t a pretty sight lol I may have fallen asleep with open mouth and drool  :lol: but I was smoke free and turned another corner  :D

• Like 2

You passed with flying colours!

Hows your head this morning? lol

lol not too bad not as bad as stu was the other day lol but I have to babysit my 8 year old nephew today - so I may feel worse later  B)

Wow, that was taking the bull by the horns yesterday!

Glad you were able to beat the crave and come out on top!

I think a lot of us fall and winter quitters are going to face the exact same thing including myself.

Keep the aspirin close today especially if you are babysitting lol

• Like 3

Congratulations Tracey.  Great job on...well, on getting drunk and not smoking. Lol.  That was amazing to see you get through that. :)

Wow, that was taking the bull by the horns yesterday!

Glad you were able to beat the crave and come out on top!

I think a lot of us fall and winter quitters are going to face the exact same thing including myself.

Keep the aspirin close today especially if you are babysitting lol

Yeah, have you ridden yet Rez?  (Not that kind of riding Sue!! lol) 

Next Spring triggers for me are fly fishing and hiking. 

• Like 1