Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smoking stinks

Featured Replies

Literally. It stinks!

Hi everyone just checking in here. I'm still smoke free and so happy to be! Today I ran 3 miles. I would have never guessed I would be able to do that 6 months ago! Anyway most days I hardly think about it at all. Hope you are all doing well.

Hey there. Congrats on three months!

 

And yes. It does stink.

Yay Nixer, good for you :)

Three months is huge. Need to reward yourself.

 

PS nurse ratcket is hot

The Sarge is coming up on 4 years and still rather enjoys the smell of tobacco... nasty evil sh|t that it is, it still smells pleasant to Sarge.

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

Sgt licks windows

Indeed it does stink, Nixter!!  Three months is a huge accomplishment...hope you have a wonderful celebration/reward planned!

The Sarge is coming up on 4 years and still rather enjoys the smell of tobacco... nasty evil sh|t that it is, it still smells pleasant to Sarge.

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

 

 

SS, I've always loved the smell of pipe tobacco... don't care for cigi smoke though.. eeeek!!! When I come out of a shopping centre, I feel the need to pinch my nose, sometimes.. other times, I feel like a puff!!! LOL!!

 

13 weeks yesterday, for me! (only know cos it's on my financial diary lol)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.