What stirs you?

Mike.

^^^ 

Reminds me of someone,

I once knew!

Edit:

In the end,

I realized, I only thought I loved her ...

and left.

This one, I have loved and,

I am leaving again.

I agree mike.....there is still heaps to see and do....

Hope you get back to those beautiful mountains soon....you will have all your money saved from not killing yourself....

Nearer than you think.....oh yes and you can take me....I would love to go a wandering......xxx

• Like 1

I agree mike.....there is still heaps to see and do....

Hope you get back to those beautiful mountains soon....you will have all your money saved from not killing yourself....

Nearer than you think.....oh yes and you can take me....I would love to go a wandering......xxx

First, comes singularly ...

free falling and tumbling in the abyss.

As I am lost and consumed,

I'll be trying to remember,

there is grace and beauty remaining,

to be enjoyed.

You are are one, my dearest.

• Like 1

It has begun.

Lawyering, for the inevitable fleecing.

What's left ...

I don't smoke, don't drink, don't drug, have no girlfriend.

Standing firm.

Be fair as I can ...

while holding on to the grace and beauty.

Some say, that it is always darkest before the dawn.

It's coming ...

I am a little surprised at the small amount of responses.

I expected more.

Oh well, I guess it's a personal thing, and at the end of day, it is my passions, that need to be identified and pursued anyways.

To be honest Mike I didn't really understand what was going on in here but from your last post is it you are going through divorce and looking ahead?

Thank you, for the response, Trace.

Yep. We are still co-habiting but, not for much longer. I am faced with a lot of challenges, right now. I am in part, looking to see the new opportunities, that this situation can offer.

As far as you understanding that I was looking to see other's passions, that they find encouraging/enlightening/invigorating/motivating/sustaining, I think it would be unreasonable for anyone to know that. But, I was wondering what other's found that stirred them inside. I think if I spent more time these days reading other's threads, I wouldn't have to ask so, I am to blame for not knowing this. To expect other's to understand what I am going through, is even more unrealistic, given my bent towards being vague.

Again. Thank you.

• Like 1

Ok gotcha :)

As far as what stirs me and my passions, it's life, I'm not afraid to shut doors on unhappiness and open doors to happiness

Life is short and should be sweet, tick off your bucket lists, if you know you are with the wrong person move on, don't let Anyone or anything hold you back to do what you want to be doing

Of course life is not always euphoric that would be unrealistic, but as long as you are happy on the road you are travelling on,the bumps can be overcome

Your situation is an opportunity Mike, follow your dreams, at the moment it is probably hard as there is still unfinished business from this relationship but think what doors you want to open and head towards them, small steps or giant leaps it matters not as long as it's a step in the right direction for you!

This is the beginning not the end x

• Like 1

snippets

As far as what stirs me and my passions, it's life, I'm not afraid to shut doors on unhappiness and open doors to happiness

This is the beginning not the end x

Inadvertently or not, you've touched on the other ...

I've been deliberating if life was worth it anymore,

It's not just her, I've known this for some time.

Your dealing with the the fear of the unknown is commendable!

I'm still here, and am going to "follow suit".

Free-falling again, is scary but, I will take with me some solace, that there are others like you ...

who find good results with it.

My passions will be there to pursue, when it is time, I guess.

Now. Back to my nap.

Thanks.

So sorry you are going though that stuff, Mike. 

Of course life is worth it.  I hope you will find peace and joy.  Look at the things you have overcome, smoking, drinking, bad relationships.  Enjoy your alone time.  look for the brightness.  It is there.

As far as what stirs me - well, I am a bit lost myself.  I have a very good life.  A husband who is a great provider, the two best kids a Mom could ask for, dogs that are so awesome that I can overlook when they are being annoying.  Yet, I feel I am going through mid-life crisis.  I long for things i want to do and can't right now, like traveling for example. 

So, I try to focus on the positive things in my life.  Try to exercise and stay healthy and enjoy what is here and now - especially my kids, who are growing so fast. 

Look for the brightness, Chief.

• Like 2

Mike I always try and look at the glass half full and happiness is worth taking risks for...

Actions create reactions

If you want change or something to happen, you have to take Action

What I love about life is you never know when something wonderful is just around the corner

Shove off that dark cloak Mike and get your Sun hat on life is an adventure... Go play :)

• Like 2