Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Make you think

Featured Replies

Bat and sonic will never look in here

 

Burrito will but might not get it.

 

 

Fun one or two lines to stir some thought. A quote or observation

  • Author

I will start with a quote.

 

Your easier to get along with when your tied up

 

From J Wiseman's erotic bondage handbook

  • Author

Motorcycle helmet sticker.....

 

Loud wives

Lose lives

  • Author

What's the low part?

Thread has been changed to detect the song :)

 

Again...

 

Slow and Low 

That is the tempo...

  • Author

I got one for you.....cheaters never win

 

 

Thinking on the tempo Don't get it yet. What's the reference ? Music. A dance?

I am not sure what this is but I'll go with it

 

 

downward dog-just popped in my head so i went with it.  its a funny phrase.  downward dog

  • Author

Chris p licking

gin and tonic

Thread has been changed to detect the song :)

 

Again...

 

Slow and Low 

That is the tempo...

Beasties Rock :)

"If you were my husband, I would poison your morning coffee."

 

"If you were my wife, I would drink it."

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

 

OK so just fyi this has officially been identified as the longest word in the English language - it is also a type of Lung Disease - go figure!!

Mother always used to say "cat got your tongue" lol

  • Author

My mother used to say. Pack your bags and get out. Didn't have any bags but I would go out and have more fun......dad was never coming to pick them up anyways. Just stay out couple days and when she cooled off I would say sorry... Till the next weekend

Ahhh the ole sorry card, didn't mean it half the time but it was a get out of jail free card

 

 

That's just dandy

 

101385_340.jpg

 

 

Did we just become best friends?

" Bring It On Ding Dong "

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.