Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

- 6 ( we switched ours off yesterday but it was for one day only hahah..  crazy how it's going these days!! I've still got the insulation on my greenhouse!!)

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-5 (I need some more of the hot weather we had last week!)

-6 (Oh yep there it is all me, me, me, we haven't had it yet.. still waiting up here would be nice if you would learn to share a wee bit ..!!)

-5 (happy to share, you're welcome to come down south any time) 

-6   (Aaaawww thanks slippy I feel all warm and gooey inside..)

 

 

** I mean as in aaawww that lovely and not as in Ooooww I say matron..?**

Edited by Wee fluffy me

-5  ...   Can you do that with a Kenneth Williams accent? 

-5  ...   So we have a fluffy Dr Soaper :):12_slight_smile:

  • Author

-4

3

7

8

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.