March 7, 201511 yr like to place stars on peoples foreheads, like we got for a good math pop quiz in third grade. but not for same good reason. want to give them out to window lickers I see. ones who just don't have a clue and really would have been banned from the village in old times. wear it like a medal for making it through another day when the odds are they ate to much lead paint and should be drooling in a corner... first one today- lady driving leaving big gap at 2 mph traffic, gets upset when someone pulls in front of her from lot, you left the space moron...was behind her and blew my horn one time, she throws up her arms, car pulls in and arms go up again. blew horn again to see if I could get arms to go up again...they did. #2 kid in drab green Honda Accord with white star painted on hood and fart can muffler. NOT American car, Not a truck or even 4x4, not military in anyways EXCEPT Japan bombed us and drug US into WW II where the symbol was first uses. Two stars for that kid. One to give the parents that raised him and let little dipshit drive #3.....the entire abs group here with the official leader babs and the hungry guy posting pictures.. #4 ......
March 7, 201511 yr Author cat people anyone living in Ohio or visiting all just for participating today in "lets say sumthig stupid for bakon to make fun of" ready set go!
March 7, 201511 yr heard today on NPR that President Grant smoked 12 cigars a day died from cancer tumor stuck in his throat they took it out and it's in a museum on east coast (US) on a shelf in the back room in a cigar box radio guy wanted to TOUCH IT EWWW! but museum people said no can't touch like it's sacred medals for all right?
March 8, 201511 yr Author Bat dd and chp each get one gold star Bat for singing Chp cause letters don't have a vowel Dd for being cheater and cpter generated grief maker
March 8, 201511 yr Frez gets one for shoe choice and possible cooter ich Ginger for cheat :lol: :lol: hahahaha....wth??
March 8, 201511 yr On behalf of the cat people - I gratefully accept our star and will wear it proudly as I fight for world peace and take walks on the beach ..... Oh and does this star make my forehead look big ??
March 8, 201511 yr Yay I got stars :) never got stars at school never bright enough so I will accept these graciously however they are achieved :)
March 8, 201511 yr Author Jimmy gets his for a large font Babs gets a star for not knowing the flip flop rule. Only wear at pool or beach. Anywhere else, even Walmart and everyone knows you haven't showered and probably got a dirty cooter. It's like wearing a sign.
March 8, 201511 yr Author bat again for date post. Completely licking window frame even.NOPE. That's what he heard when asking anything out on date.
March 9, 201511 yr Author spacey gets another for clone trick and not knowing what it feels like to have underwear ride up....rez go buy her a few pairs....she takes them to island they might catch on over there. you could be the US distributor...
March 9, 201511 yr Jimmy gets his for a large font Babs gets a star for not knowing the flip flop rule. Only wear at pool or beach. Anywhere else, even Walmart and everyone knows you haven't showered and probably got a dirty cooter. It's like wearing a sign. OMG!!!!!! I didn't know about the flip flop rule!!! So if I'm not at the beach or a pool....and I'm wearing flip flips....people are gonna think my cooter is dirty?? Oh geez.............. i'm gonna have to get a t-shirt that says "my cooter is clean" when I go to the walmart or anywhere else with flip flops... learn something new every day
March 9, 201511 yr I'm the same...when ever I see a pair of flip flops now....I will think of Bakon.....
March 9, 201511 yr I can assure everyone here because I am sure everyone is concerned My cooter is squeaky clean......still gonna wear flip flops :P
March 9, 201511 yr Author Sandals for the classy chick Flip flops are beach and cleaning the house only or for shower shoe in military or school. They are not for public use. We all think it. Like to lazy to put on nice shoe... Too lazy to wash
March 9, 201511 yr totally unrelated but I hate when a flip flop breaks.....always happens in a place that's not convenient.... to be stuck with a broken flip flop already sucks but if your cooter isn't cleaned....it's a nightmare, i suppose
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.