Messica------jess

bakon

gIRL up the street is a Jessica, son's friend. annoying little bugger since elementary school. just needed a good snack sometimes and it I could have grabbed her tonque I would have wrapped it around her head... call her messica to get under her skin. now she is late 20's, still annoying and still messica.

here we got another messica. must be common to name jess to be annoying.  have to update the google files on that search.

So hows the quit? find a relax or way to channel that energy to something? batteries only last so long......

• Like 2

Bakon you have no idea how annoying I can be! And you haven't lived until you tailgated at Lambeau Field With Brats beer and Cheese curds...and maybe bloody Mary's, jello shots, old fashions and some Booyah! :-)

• Like 7

Bakon you have no idea how annoying I can be! And you haven't lived until you tailgated at Lambeau Field With Brats beer and Cheese curds...and maybe bloody Mary's, jello shots, old fashions and some Booyah! :-)

Upto "tailgated at" the islanders are just hanging on, then it goes completely off the charts. I have no notion what is going on.....

• Like 5

Google images Lambeau Field tailgating..Best stadium to tailgate at.

Booyah you can Google too it is a chicken soup made in large quantities in a specific manner. It is known pretty much only in NE Wisconsin.

Bloody Marys..vodka spicy tomato juice spiced with hot sauce, celery seed, pepper, worcheshire sauce, garlic powder and salt. In the bloody Mary we put celery stalk, beef stick, cheese cube,olive, mushroom all for garnish. A complete meal!

• Like 1

I would only challenge that it is the best place to tailgate - I went to every JETS home game for about 12 years and parked in same approximate spot every game - nothing better then football food - and drinks galore -although I am not a huge Bloody Fan I know many who are -I prefer the hair of the dog or some good whiskey and beer. We used to get fresh mozzarella from NY and make grilled chicken with prosciutto and fresh mozz sandwiches (on teh best bread arthurs avenue had), burgers, hot italian sausage and peppers, beer tips, skirt steak fajitas etc.. so much fun - get there 4 or 5 hours before the game - now I'm hungry and want to tailgate.   

• Like 1

wronguns right... I'm gonna keep reading. It's like one of those programs you watch from behind your hands...why would you put cheese with vodka? I'm so confused :(

Google Soblemans restaurant Milwaukee WI There bloody even has a cheeseburger in it! Frick in awesome!

• Like 1